Talim Video Archive

Yeah, Mikosu gave me the job outta nowhere one day... So I took it. And thanks Talim JP, I was gonna do those later, but you saved me the trouble of hunting the vids down.

Side note:
Now, I have a problem... I tried going into my Talim punish guide and it just gives me an error message. I don't know what happened to it, but I know that since the site got that update, I haven't checked it until just now... Could someone do me a favor and check the wiki and see if they can get to my Punish guide?

I really hope it's not gone after all that work.

i told miko that we needed a new mod
the ones here werent doing anything

and ialso have that same problem
maybe the link needs fixing?

Ah well that explains why I was given the position then.

Anyway, I sent a PM to Jaxel to see what the deal is. Hopefully it's something that can be fixed.

I only had time to watch 5 mins of the second vid, but from wat i sw you did prety well
lookin foward to our ft10

Yeah, I'm trying to get the double jump down 100% so I can do it at will.

SupHy yeah should be fun. By the way, how do you want this to work? Are we doing only 5 matches of Talim mirrors regardless what the score is? Or are we only allowed to switch characters after one of us reaches 5 wins in Talim mirrors?

lol yea i was just thinking that
well just do 5 matches...i cant play her tooo long or ill get sick of usin her

Yeah, I'm trying to get the double jump down 1% so I can do it at all. lol
do u guys no if the timing in BD is the same for her double jump?
thats the only way i can practice it right now

I don't have BD, but I don't remember the timing being any different last time I played it (which was maybe a week or two after it came out)

Ok then. Even if we did it until one of us reached 5 wins, that'd still only be 9 matches at the most if the score was 5-4. But 5 matches is fine with me.

i told miko that we needed a new mod
the ones here werent doing anything

and ialso have that same problem
maybe the link needs fixing?

Hehe, haven't been here because the place literally died when i was active. Good to see Zero take some control over this place and its great to see some more activity in these forums these days.

Might be hangin around a bit more now :)

Good to see ya back!

I have always been around and checked the new posts and stuff.

Postin is a different story though...

Don't know where to post this but- post up ZeroEffect317; let us know how you did at FSAK.

From the streams I saw you were rippin it up w/Talim=YAY!

Can't believe you can do it w/a pad (I've always been a stick user, comin from playin at the arcade).

Jaxel said there's at least 100 matches to upload so it'll take a week or two to get them all up.. and you don't need a stick to do good, especially with Talim who doesn't really have hard inputs.

Hey, guys. some of the vids have been posted if you weren't already aware. There was like 60+ people who entered FSAK. last I checked I got 18th place. (Yes, all using Talim) but I'm still not sure where I ended up cause they were still tallying the wins/losses at the time.

What I will say, is that this tournament 100% confirmed for me that Talim CAN win against high level comp. I say this because even with the people I lost to that weekend, nearly all of them were ones that could've gone either way. If I lost, it was definitely my mistakes that caused it, rather than impossible matchups.

Talim JP: What's funny is I actually brought my newer dualshock pad by mistake, instead of my worn in sixaxis pad. So it made 236 motions a bit harder. I actually went into training mode the night before just constantly doing IWC to get the feel again.

Congrats and good work!

Coming from the arcade I gotta use a stick- I like Hori's myself.

Well Kura (Korean) also kicked butt w/Talim.
As I think I've said before you gotta have Yomi and do the right move at the right time, which you and Kura (good playas) do.

I seem to be the using the wrong moves on many occations.

I can't get the vids to work with IE or Safari... DLd the newest Shockwave Player but it didn't seem to help.
W/IE I get to the second page but there's just a small x where the vid is supposed to be.

I feel like a trader...I used raph more than talim at the tourny...
But zeros talim is gravy son

Talim JP: Maybe you have to update your Safari browser? It's on youtube as well.

SupHy: I'm pretty sure Kura didn't use Talim exclusively at Nationals either, but he did use her a lot. How did you do anyway?

idk how i did...i cant find the results anywhere...im sure i did bad tho cuz i didnt finish alot of matches

Back