Tatsunoko vs Capcom.

that is true, you wouldn't think it today but back in 96' marvel filed bankrupcy. they barely made it into the black

If they really can't afford an MVC3 then why did that guy hint at it at Comic-Con? Was that just a prank then?

Apologies for the double post but there are now a lot of new videos from the latest loketest. Megaman and Doronjo are playable, Gold Lightan is playable and Karas and a mech from Lost Planet join the cast. Some videos:

YouTube - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Loketest 130908 - Video 7
YouTube - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Loketest 130908 - Video 2
YouTube - Tatsunoko vs. Capcom Loketest 130908 - Video 3

Release date is December 11th for both Arcade and Wii, will feature console-exclusive characters and minigames. http://videogamerx.gamedonga.co.kr/zbxe/news_user_gamenews/984681

Argh this will be awesome. Now I just gotta see if my Wii is up to v3.3 yet or not XD People were complaining about normals being slow but I don't really see that anywhere o_O Then again that was months ago so chances are things have changed through all these loketests.

Capcom posts TGS scheduale on site. Apparently another character will be annouced October 11th.

Source

EDIT: Roll from Megaman and Jun from Gatchman are confirmed.

1223594570045xt4.jpg

This was already mentioned at Shishi-rendan; however, 3 new characters have been added (Even thou the game is pretty much almost a month away from its release) :p. Saki (The support character chick with a big lighting gun from MvC1), Ippatsuman (Damnit another Time Bokan character >:( ), and (Believe it or not) Viewtiful Joe (Self explainatory) !! Already got this game on reserve for Wii. XD

Henshin-a-go-go, baby!

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS COMING TO THE WII????!!!!! lol that alone makes me wanna buy the game and urinate on it while im still in the store.

For those of you who can comprehend the awesome of this, Karas is confirmed.

I saw the movie series when my friend let me borrow his DVD's never would have thought it would be in this until I found out recently. That's so badass. Only thing that could be better is that you can get a countdown every time you start a match xD .

Probaly already saw this, but just in case. Its preety much sums up the basic game mechanics and extra games.

Zero from MMX is NOT in the game, but Roll is?

...Sometimes, I *&^%ing HATE Capcom for this. Same deal with MVC 1 and 2. Why Roll? Why Tron Bonne? Why do they only put Zero in Half Assed games like Onimusha Blade Warriors and SVC Chaos?

Sorry, this has always just upset me. I am happy for Viewtiful Joe's inclusion, though.

Why Tron Bonne?

Because the Mega Man Legends (aka Dash) series doesn't get enough rep or respect dispite being a good game (I'm shocked but pleased that they actually put MegaMan Trigger in) and Zero is the "Cloud Strife" of the X series; granted he's not as emo (well aside from X4).

The inclusion of Viewtiful Joe was also a pleasing shocker to me.

Tron was popular enough to warrant her own game, so that also plays a factor. Joe has to be the best inclusion so far just because of how he's a living parody of the other side :P I really hope that Joe and Karas have some awesome-but-random Henshin sequence XD

I'm kinda bummed that Zero and Dante won't be in it as well, but the cast is still pretty diverse. And for the record, Zero doesn't deserve being compared to Cloud. I consider that an insult (to Zero, whose MMZ incarnation is the epitome of the work ethic people should carry in life).

I'm curious as to how strong snapbacks will be in this game. Only seen it used once though :/

Tron was popular enough to warrant her own game, so that also plays a factor. Joe has to be the best inclusion so far just because of how he's a living parody of the other side :P I really hope that Joe and Karas have some awesome-but-random Henshin sequence XD

I'm kinda bummed that Zero and Dante won't be in it as well, but the cast is still pretty diverse. And for the record, Zero doesn't deserve being compared to Cloud. I consider that an insult (to Zero, whose MMZ incarnation is the epitome of the work ethic people should carry in life).

I'm curious as to how strong snapbacks will be in this game. Only seen it used once though :/

I only make that comparison because I don't understand why he's so popular among the X fanbase. He's no more of a deep character than X himself, but people continue to prefer him over X. Is it the long hair and green boobs? I'm not saying Zero's a bad character. I do like him (unlike Cloud, who I dislike). However, the only game in which I liked Zero more than X was in X7 and both characters were portrayed poorly in that game so that's not saying much. Maverick Hunter X made me prefer X over Zero even more as far as character is concerned (it's a shame Inafune isn't going to continue with the PSP remake project since it sold so poorly).[/end rant]

Anyway, I guess I wasn't paying enough attention when watching/hearing the 8 min trailer. I didn't know that snapbacks are in it. Question is, will there be double snapbacks? And if so, hopefully they aren't as broken as they were in MVC2 considering the game is 2 vs 2 tag rather than 3 vs 3.

Hence why I mentioned the Zero series dude. I agree that MMX's Zero is rather plain but MMZ is the only Mega Man series that actually had a beginning and end... so Zero actually had a character.

Anyway, on to the real topic: http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1219490_1124.html

The skills vid didn't show snapback. This was a gameplay preview for Jun, but it shows off how the use snapback. It does the same thing as before iirc. Also not mentioned in the skills video are DHCs, which I'm certain would actually make some teams more viable.

Back