TEACH ME THREAD!

Never_Relent = #1 Natsu. He totally pwned me today with natsu, it was so bad I even considered dropping SC5. Idk if I can even recover.. ):

Is there any chance to get anyone from EU/UK to help me getting grasp with the game? I was playing VF5FS a lot last 2 years but my friends convinced me to try SC and I actually like it. I get some basic understanding and I want to learn more :)

Is there any chance to get anyone from EU/UK to help me getting grasp with the game? I was playing VF5FS a lot last 2 years but my friends convinced me to try SC and I actually like it. I get some basic understanding and I want to learn more :)
What platform do you play on?

PS3 now, will buy XBL version soon (tm). I will say within a month - but if there will be a chance to get asistance on there, I may do it sooner :)

PS3 now, will buy XBL version soon (tm). I will say within a month - but if there will be a chance to get asistance on there, I may do it sooner :)
I could play with you on PSN but my availability is varied since I have exams to do. Do you have a mic? Often helps.

I could play with you on PSN but my availability is varied since I have exams to do. Do you have a mic? Often helps.
Thank you, that would be great. I am usually available after 8PM CET, once kids are in beds sleeping :) And yep, I do have mic

hey guys my name is 9 and I'm really new to competitive soul calibur. my goal isn't to compete or anything I just don't like being the average spammy player (a scrub) so I was wondering is there any high level players here I can maybe skype chat with or something ? I just have a bunch of questions about soul calibur I'd like to ask someone who is very knowledgable . thanks xD

hey guys my name is 9 and I'm really new to competitive soul calibur. my goal isn't to compete or anything I just don't like being the average spammy player (a scrub) so I was wondering is there any high level players here I can maybe skype chat with or something ? I just have a bunch of questions about soul calibur I'd like to ask someone who is very knowledgable . thanks xD

As long as it isn't too many questions. Just shoot me a pm and I'll try to answer all of them.

Back