Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly Results

[9/6/2008] Team Crooked Jester Soul Calibur 4 Monthly Results!

OK guys I need your help, the trip cord for my 360 stick is missing. That's the little USB attachment that separates from the actual cord. I need to know if anyone found it, my stick was sitting over by the station closest to Jay's door. It must have pulled loose somewhere.

LOL Mal, that was to everyone.

Klizza, KowTow, Serge, ShadowFox, truth, Bibilious, and many of the locals know me. Its why you hear crazy stories about me because one of these guys likes to talk about some tall tales...lol

Soon, I will get my game down and instead of just running it when Jaxel needs, I will be in the mix...lol But then again, I like to drink, so harder games like this one is a bit more harder to do while you are tanked...lol

Oh and KowTow, on sunday, i did not see this cord you were speaking about. but when I go to Jaxels this weekend ill see if i can find it. Thats if Jaxel doesnt find it himself.

If the final was won by Cass why would you write Amy in there?

wait till you see the videos.

you might as well start calling it the quad state tourney. no mention for DE? we took 2nd and 5th, and not everyone was in it...

Oh and KowTow, on sunday, i did not see this cord you were speaking about. but when I go to Jaxels this weekend ill see if i can find it. Thats if Jaxel doesnt find it himself.

That would involve him getting out of his damn chair, lol. Whitey already checked his stuff, he doesn't have it.

wait till you see the videos.

you might as well start calling it the quad state tourney. no mention for DE? we took 2nd and 5th, and not everyone was in it...

I got 9th as well...

LOL ya, jaxel getting out of his chair for something like that would be an act of god.... But like i said bro, I will try and find it.

i saw a loose one on a table near the door ... last time i saw it it was next to the ps3 by his door still though so not sure where it went after that.

Had a lot of fun on saturday. Especially the part where I drove three hours through the storm of doom.

Jaxel- Really nice job on running the tournament and fixing everything when disaster struck. nice seeing you again.

Tim - The trips to the cars are always my favorite part of any tournament. It was cool seeing you again, it's been a while. Sorry I couldnt stay long but definitely next time.

Neo - Keep the alcoholism tradition alive. Tournaments never had enough booze before, this one was a nice change. Also great seeing you again man.

Klizza - Good shit. Honestly I thought you had me, I was really nervous to play you again, and I think if we played now things might go differently.

Rigel - I love getting rung out by cass, I really do. It was a close game at first, but that second set you brought it back strong. good games and I hope I see you in the finals next time. BTW I completely meant to ring myself out, I decided suicide was the better way to go. j/k It was really nice meeting you.

DE - Go to hell

everyone else - good games and nice meeting everyone i spoke to. hope to see you all there next time.

wow thats a lot of people. Sorry i didn't make it. I will try for next time though.

Little late ;but, had an awesome time ! Cant wait till October. Gotta admit thou, I still cant believe you recovered all those brackets after the blue screen of death Jaxel. If it were me, id be taking the entry money and running ! XD

for some reason, whenever i head about a blue screen of death, churros come to mind

Everyone who was in the room the majority of the time probably heard the most funny shit coming out of the very druken but funny kit. I was dying half of the time i was in the room with laughter. Surge was so drunk that he decided to grab a vodka bottle and chug it. I am not drinking next time though i need to be at the top of my game for you fcks!!! Drinking = why am i standing there eating popcorn while watching this move hitting me over and over and over again lol.

LOL yo, I was not as drunk as you all think... Its just easier to get people to listen to you when you threaten them with some type of violence. lol Its true. drinking just lets me become a joker that's all.

Anyways, we all know that I love to drink. And the best part is, I do not throw up unless I force it myself. Other than that, the Knife was for fun!

Next time ill bring a shovel, a bat, 2 M105's and a DUTCH and we will show em KIT !

Ok its about time I got to this.

Jaxel: First and foremost because this guy manages to squeeze more than 40 people in two rooms (his room and garage for this tourney) because his mom wants to have a rich people gathering. lol. Anyway good shit recovering the bracket after the BSoD and letting me stay Friday and Saturday night.

Kowtow: Yooooo, good shit man. All you need to do now is just lab AMY like a mofo and you'll be set. Remember; no one goes to you for tying knots. BULLSHIT! NO WAY.

Serge: Yo, you're bored so you drink. LOL. But seriously next time we go to a tourney bring a football or something so that you dont wind up drinking so much before your next match.

Phil: Good tourney match man. I have a feeling you're going to be even harder to fight next time around.

Tim: "I saw my bong and it said "Smoke me"". lol

Kit: You're a marine. Enough said. lol

Truth: Good meeting you man. You're mad chill and I hope to see you at these tourneys more often.

MLP: Dont worry about not having enough experience. As you play you'll know what we're all talking about. Keep at it.

Kazz: I think we only played that one casual set but good shit nonetheless. First time I had SS done on me. lol

Jimmy: I liked your new haircut. lol

Klizza: Stick with Raph and show fools whats up.

Maxx: Dont worry. I'm sure you'll find something about SCIV Taki thats fucking stupid.

Tidus: Needs more yellow.

Jmoney: Good match with AMY. I'll be ready for her next time, dont worry.

NevermindMe: Damn why is it that your NM was harder to fight than your Sets? I'll know next time we play.

Nas: Good seeing you again. Needs more Taki-bombs.

kPc: Blegh! I'l make sure to get some matches in with you.

Matt: Same as kPc. Blegh!

Rigel: Damn dude, that popped collar is mad serious! Good shit on that win.

To anyone else I forgot I hope to see you next tourney. I'll be the Kilik that cant do GB Asura. (sadface)

Well Phil asked me to remove one of his videos from the torrent... so right now no one will be able to download it until he gives me the okay to put it back in.... sand bagging whore.

Back