Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly Results

[9/6/2008] Team Crooked Jester Soul Calibur 4 Monthly Results!

What's he going to do about the people who already downloaded it?

What's he going to do about the people who already downloaded it?

Or will it affect people who are in the process of downloading it? I was having that shit run overnight. 10+ hours of DL if that's down the drain I might have to choke a bitch.

NO ONE has already downloaded it... if you started downloading the torrent, you will get every file in the torrent, except that specific one.

Wow I can see what you mean about that finals match between Rigel and JMoney. So disappointing, but it'd be even worse if you had someone playing a character that whiffs on Cassandra's hitboxes playing against her. At least amy can hit da bitch (while ringing herself out). When my gf sees this she's going to be so happy because she rings herself out with talim pretty much once a match these days.

Well I see Phil vs Siegfried there, and Phil vs Mal, GOSH I WONDER WHAT MATCH IS MISSING COUGH SHADOWFOX RAPED YOU IN THE BUTTHOLE COUGH

[engy] Take it like a man, shorty [/engy]

Ah dammit... I restarted my computer earlier today... and that added the file back into the torrent... (when uTorrent restarts, it forces a recheck on all the files)... At least its currently not available on YouTube.

aw man my crappy matches against kowtow are there *blush* ... i'll get ready more and bring the crawl next time!

Grats on the huge turnout NJ. With new players to boot!

Also, whitey you have to tell us who's who in those pictures.

Heh, Nuez no one can be faulted for losing to the DICTATOR.

Ah dammit... I restarted my computer earlier today... and that added the file back into the torrent... (when uTorrent restarts, it forces a recheck on all the files)... At least its currently not available on YouTube.

Yeah I got it as well, I don't see what he's getting all butt hurt about though. It was a close match, and at this point he better not be thinking he's SO much better than Fox that this video of him losing last round last game is some kind of disgrace. I also didn't see anything particular get exposed, no sort of tricks he could be hiding.

Honestly I think he just needs some Prep H and a chill pill. This whole hiding vids shit isn't gonna set a positive example for the new players coming in. And despite what some of these CF elitists may think, we NEED all the new players we can get.

Sadrabbit: Hell yeah son, dictator 4 lyfe!

Kinda off-topic but what was the dude's name who was wearing the "Lesbian Chicks" shirt that night? I was talking to him most of the night and forgot his name. I think he said he posted on here.

If you read this Lesbian Chicks t-shirt dude, I was the bearded guy who wore the blue collar work shirt and played Seong Mi-na. We talked about differences in offline/online and other tournament play related stuff.

If I got anyone's names wrong in the videos... please let me know.

Kinda off-topic but what was the dude's name who was wearing the "Lesbian Chicks" shirt that night? I was talking to him most of the night and forgot his name. I think he said he posted on here.

If you read this Lesbian Chicks t-shirt dude, I was the bearded guy who wore the blue collar work shirt and played Seong Mi-na. We talked about differences in offline/online and other tournament play related stuff.

That was Ciko, he doesn't really play Soul Calibur, but he IS asian.

Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly Results!

DAMN not only did i get my ass beat by KLIZZA in HD but now the people that were in the garage can see it too on youtube LOL but seriously i suck at this game next tourny i WILL do better ( i hope )

late but shouts

NJ

Jaxel- AS always... good shit on hosting it at your house... it hard to find people who can make room FOR 47 OMG PEOPLE..... expect more kind sir...ALSO YOU SUCK I WANTED YOU FIRST ROUND LOL!!!

Rigel- gg's in SC.. as you can tell i suck right now.... also im down for GG if they have there ( or ill bring up there).. also good stuff on first

Phil- gg's sir in both SC4 and MB... im sorry i like repping my state ( hence the J$) but if that gets all uptight... then i don't what to say... but gg's regardless

Tim- gs son!! next time ill drink with ya more... i don't why i don't drink with ya more often.... also poker son!!!

Chris- WELCOME BACK SON!!! also lol's talking shit during tourney match...more talk on ROTK.. i actually have the books now... lol

Mr.Quotes- thanks for the peer pressure and getting to chug a cup that's worth like 5 shots of jaeger... FUCKER.. also gs on the yoshi tekken 5 gimmicks son!!!

PA-

350z- good to see you again... like i said before.. i hope you don't quit... and if you need games... im defientely down for playing...

Feardadonkey- good seeing ya again... i forgot ya friend's name... tell im i said wassup and the nice convo on Arcana Heart 2 (woot!)

NY

shadowfox- good shit on some of your matches... although i think i might dissapoint you by going to amy... no more low tier hero for me anymore... and of course we need to get in them SAKEBOMBS

Maxx- i still don't know who your are.. some random that plays taki i guess... i really don't know... lol

SERGE- MY muthafucka.. i should drink with ya more... jaegerbombs plz!!.. nice X btw

Tidus- Tira is fucking crazy in this game... lol... i understand why you use sophie... although you should be like "FUCK THIS.... TIRA BITCHES!!!

Klizza- good to see ya again... yea i kinda stopped playing VF5... but im getting back into this SC4 shindig... apparently you know some HILDE INFO... GET AT ME!!!... good shit on getting 3rd

DE-

KPC- obvious... you know i respect your game (even if your don't look like it).. good shit with seig and amy.. show me some of that amy when we play..

Matt- as always... goood seeing ya agian... and getting top 10.. rep dat DE son!!!

Ace- it was nice meeting you...we both need some worked to do... but we'll make it.. THAT"S FOR SHO

Zen- good seeing ya again.. it's been awhile... your cass is exceptional... need to play when i get a chance... good shit on 5th
Fatmaster- good to see you back in the game sir!!!... rep dat X sir!!! hopefully i see ya soon..

J$- go to hell? damn that's awesome... good shit on 2nd (even though i though you coulda had first) but shit there is always a next time SON!!...

good job to the placers! congrats to rigel! im def gonna be there next time fellahs!

Team Crooked Jester September Soulcalibur IV Monthly Res

I see you guys used Tio for the brackets. What placement method did you select? Because something is definitely wrong. You only had 47 people in the tournament but you have someone listed at 49th place. Someone was not put in the right section of the bracket. Section 1 (first 8 matches) of the tournament had one too many people and one section 3 or 4 had one less than it should have. In order to make things even, the groupings should have been 12, 12, 12, 11. Instead it's 13, 12, 11, 11. That match with kPc and whitey shouldn't have taken place at that point in the tournament since you don't have 49 people. Either Siegfried, kPc, whitey, or Milk should have been moved to one of the two sections where you see the bye vs bye in the first round in losers. I know this happened a while back, but I just thought I'd point that out maybe for future reference.

Yeah there were some technical difficulties, knowing Jay it'll be ironed out for the next one. Very rarely do we have anything go wrong with the brackets.

There were but now, there should not be. Since my laptop will run some of the brackets, there will be less chance of the full out loss of them. And yes, I will have my laptop there to make sure things work out ok.

Back