Team Kogarasumaru November Monthly

Team Crooked Jester November Soulcalibur IV Monthly

I've also had time to think about this.

I'm drawing a line right now. I am accepting all casual matches, with one stipulation. If you casual match me, don't talk to me after. I'm not talking to you, I'm not shaking your hand, I'm not associating with you, period. I hate you and will be sad.

Casual matches are nothing but a show of disrespect. You go someplace specifically to play Soul Calibur or some other game, and you're saying to someone "I don't want to play you unless it's free." Like shit in life is free. I've heard all your excuses, it's bullshit. It's nothing but disrespect. So if you casual match me, I'm not showing you respect.

I know there's at least one or two people who will jump at this chance, I'm accepting all casual matches FT5 for free. And when we're done, we're done. Permanently.

I'm drawing a line right now. I am accepting all casual matches, with one stipulation. If you casual match me, don't talk to me after. I'm not talking to you, I'm not shaking your hand, I'm not associating with you, period. I hate you and will be sad.

Wouldn't it be a little bit more simple to just say no?

But here's a seriously question. The rules say "No button mapping". Does that mean that I have to use default button configuration wheter I use a pad or stick?

Casual matches are nothing but a show of disrespect. You go someplace specifically to play Soul Calibur or some other game, and you're saying to someone "I don't want to play you unless it's free." Like shit in life is free. I've heard all your excuses, it's bullshit. It's nothing but disrespect. So if you casual match me, I'm not showing you respect.

I know there's at least one or two people who will jump at this chance, I'm accepting all casual matches FT5 for free. And when we're done, we're done. Permanently.

What the hell is this?

Most people play casuals......just to play lol. Just to play someone new and build up their game and have fun.

What's so special about playing you that people should have to pay to enjoy such an honor, and doing otherwise is like a shameful sin against Christ?

I must be out of the loop because I just can't take this post seriously

Hehehehe....

You people who responded like that... really?
Really?
REALLY?
REALLY?

Please, at least GET the joke.

Wouldn't it be a little bit more simple to just say no?

But here's a seriously question. The rules say "No button mapping". Does that mean that I have to use default button configuration wheter I use a pad or stick?

Button mapping simply means no CS on a button, everyone can config their controls as needed. Someone needs to come up with some different language for this we get asked this CONSTANTLY.

Kowtow, since I get your stance on MM's (I understand and respect your position), can we play some serious casuals when I come down? I wanna get as many matches as I can in with many respective characters and I'd like to play your Cervy. No sarcasm, no backbiting.

-Idle

Hehehehe....

You people who responded like that... really?
Really?
REALLY?
REALLY?

Please, at least GET the joke.

2ps0h3q.jpg

Phil--what is your avatar? It looks hilarious!

Algol ban :(. Can someone help me get to Jaxel's in nov? I feel getting soem payback with Algol. Also Jaxel, since I'm crazy I'm going to challenge your whole crew in a match. What type of match is this? Well, it simple I play all o fthe members of Team jester. If I win I get to take any two sticks I want. If you win, i'll you guy $25 dollars each. Also, to make thing better I cosplay as Algol at your place. I hope you don't mind the overlord in your house jaxel.

CY... a $400 stick versus a $25 money match... doesnt seem fair... and you want TWO sticks.

Team Kogarasumaru November Soulcalibur IV Monthly

Wouldn't that mean he needs a lot more money per person.

Kid D. Zaster
Jaxel
Rigel Sillymuffins
The Hacker
Bibulus the Brewtus

Kowtow, since I get your stance on MM's (I understand and respect your position), can we play some serious casuals when I come down? I wanna get as many matches as I can in with many respective characters and I'd like to play your Cervy. No sarcasm, no backbiting.

-Idle

Yeah man you know me, I'm gonna give it 100% I came to compete. Same goes for all you MA guys, looking forward to playing you.

i dunno ... look up CY's posts since the beginning of 8WR ... may be assuming alot but i don't think he's got much of a chance

Nuez, Jaxel, Papy, ShadowFox, send me your cell numbers or something. I need directions and someone to help pick me up from the path train to whereever i'm supposed to go.

Back