Team Kogarasumaru November Monthly

Team Kogarasumaru November Soulcalibur IV Monthly

Not the Path train, take the NJTransit from New York Penn station to Metropark
If you take the Path train, you'll have to make a transfer at Newark Penn Station to the NJTransit, to Metropark.

Team Crooked Jester November Soulcalibur IV Monthly

Algol ban :(. Can someone help me get to Jaxel's in nov? I feel getting soem payback with Algol. Also Jaxel, since I'm crazy I'm going to challenge your whole crew in a match. What type of match is this? Well, it simple I play all o fthe members of Team jester. If I win I get to take any two sticks I want. If you win, i'll you guy $25 dollars each. Also, to make thing better I cosplay as Algol at your place. I hope you don't mind the overlord in your house jaxel.

Hey CY,

you are crazy.....LOL

Yo Neo, if you still need someone to join you in teams and you wouldn't mind having someone that uses the force, I'm game... =P

lol
i love how someone tagged sober, serge

Get hype!!! Singles!!! Teams!!!! Brock vs Randy Couture!!!!!

EDIT - REMEMBER, TEAM TOURNEY STARTS AT 2!!!!
this pic will help you remember
dztob9.jpg

Can someone please give me directions to this place.

All I know is that I have to go to penn station and take the NJ-Transit to metropark. But where in metropark. Can someone pick me and my 3 guests up by car?

As long as you have someone's number, It should be easy for anyone here to pick you guys up..

hey unique ... for some reason when u left me a voicemail ur number didn't show up on my phone ... u should PM serge since he usually gets a group together and they all take the train to jersey in a pack ... at least u won't get lost that way =)

i was wondering if it was possible to come to jaxel's on friday night... im most likely coming from NYC.. but iwould like to head down to edison afterward to get some games... or if any of the NYC don't mind... if i can stay with them... but it's all good if ya'll can't

I don't think NYC is sure what they're doing yet either, lol. But most likely we'll be headed to NJ on Friday night as well.

okay im finally going to be playing in this tourney. hope i dont suck too bad

I'll probably just head up late tomorrow night as well. I won't be there until like 2am, though.

-Random Question-
Yo, what's up with these stars and stuff?

Oh snap, I got 2.

Khent is that Hans Gruber in your Avatar?

Yes it is. Who's that guy in yours?

And Klizza, I think the stars are for those who are premium members. By the way, that was you playing Hilde at Papy's last week, right? The one who kept saying "Maxi eats it!" when Serge kept getting kick punished?

Back