Team Kogarasumaru SC4 REGIONAL

Team Kogarasumaru January Soulcalibur IV REGIONAL

I'm not running one... I'll be running NEC9.

Team Kogarasumaru January Soulcalibur IV REGIO

Its a lot of work to run any tourney. J here has done a great job at all the tournments he runs. But two tournments in one month is a lot of planning, stress and work. Since J is doing NEC, that is the monthy that you asked about..

Okay... after seeing how long NEC9 took this year... I think I'm going to have to cancel the Singles Tournament. With a large turnout, there simply wont be enough time to get it in. However, there will of course be an after-party at my place and there is nothing that says we cant do a Singles Tournament on Sunday, the day after; if people are interested of course.

However, my next question is about the Team Tournament. The Team Tournament will most definitely still happen. Since there wont be a single's tournament, we have more time and I can put more emphasis on this team tournament. I'm also wondering if people wouldn't mind raising the price to $20 per player... make this Team Tournament SERIOUS BUSINESS!

I'm also wondering if people wouldn't mind raising the price to $20 per player... make this Team Tournament SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Why not? And while we are on the subject of serious business, I hereby announce my pre-entry into the tournament as captain of Team "Turkey Gravy" which will consist of me and two other people being either Sporko, 350z, Malice or Cla.

If you raise the team tourney to 20 bucks you better not pull that one game shit. I couldn't bring myself to pay 20 bucks for a one and done format.

Okay... after seeing how long NEC9 took this year... I think I'm going to have to cancel the Singles Tournament. With a large turnout, there simply wont be enough time to get it in. However, there will of course be an after-party at my place and there is nothing that says we cant do a Singles Tournament on Sunday, the day after; if people are interested of course.

However, my next question is about the Team Tournament. The Team Tournament will most definitely still happen. Since there wont be a single's tournament, we have more time and I can put more emphasis on this team tournament. I'm also wondering if people wouldn't mind raising the price to $20 per player... make this Team Tournament SERIOUS BUSINESS!

Damn I hope the Singles can still happen. Also what a coincidence because today I was talking with some people from NEC and I don't understand why Singles can't be $20 and Team Tournaments $20 provided their is double elimination. Is it to much to ask for a possible better cash out? Just wondering because Shooting games make a killing in the money department.

if no singles then i need a sqaud, watup sum1, my psn f_twilight
lets play if u wanna test my skill to see if you willing to put your money on me for a team,

Why not? And while we are on the subject of serious business, I hereby announce my pre-entry into the tournament as captain of Team "Turkey Gravy" which will consist of me and two other people being either Sporko, 350z, Malice or Cla.
I'm definitely willing to join. Looking forward to returning to the comp scene after being out over a year.

Okay... so can I get a concensus on $10 or $20 for the team tournament?

So this is a regional without a singles?!?

Back