Team Mighty Chicago - TMCHI

Are there any regularly scheduled local gatherings around the north suburbs?

I'm not sure what you consider to be close but a couple of us play at Typhoon's on Sundays, usually. He stays right off 20th and Western, I believe (in Chicago).

My phone's fucked up and off so I'm posting this here (please reply here in turn).

MLG is the shit! That being said, we need to go ahead and work on getting ourselves to both Anaheim and Evo. Let's start discussing plans now; I know Donte and I have been discussing what we want to do but I want to know where everybody's minds are so that I can plan this out accordingly. Pretty much, this is like a rollcall. I also want to know your expectations, problems with attending, etc.

Any players near the Evanston/Northwestern area? Or, at the very least, anyone within an L ride away? I'll be in the western suburbs for summer, though.

Hello fellow Chicago Calibur players! I'm new to the forums and I'll be in the Chicago area for a few weeks before shipping back to Texas for summer classes, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in meeting up (perhaps before UFGT8, which I was thinking about entering) for some games? I live a stone's throw away from the Blue Line, so I can meet up pretty much anywhere in the city if necessary.

Hello fellow Chicago Calibur players! I'm new to the forums and I'll be in the Chicago area for a few weeks before shipping back to Texas for summer classes, I was wondering if anybody would be interested in meeting up (perhaps before UFGT8, which I was thinking about entering) for some games? I live a stone's throw away from the Blue Line, so I can meet up pretty much anywhere in the city if necessary.

I'm sure these guys would be more than happy to play! Just say the word.

Just popping in to let you all know that you have less that 4 days to register for UFGT8, May 25th-27th at the Crown Plaza in Northbrook. Soul Calibur V will be there, along with a $500 bonus for first place for being a Pit Stop on the Road to Evo 2012.

You can register at http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/register/ before evening on May 20th. It's $40 for the venue fee plus $10 for each tournament you enter. If you miss the deadline, you can still enter at the door, but the venue fee will be $50 and you will not be seeded, either by region or skill.

All details can be found at http://ufgtus.wordpress.com/. Hope to meet the Chicago Soul Calibur community there.

Know I've signed up already. Will let others know just in case they don't check here.

Please do. The numbers for SCV are a bit lower than expected right now. We want to make sure that every Soul Calibur player in Chicago who can make it to UFGT is there.

Thanks for your help!

Please do. The numbers for SCV are a bit lower than expected right now. We want to make sure that every Soul Calibur player in Chicago who can make it to UFGT is there.

Thanks for your help!

I just want to confirm, but there are going to be controller converters there, right?

Back