Team Mighty Chicago - TMCHI

I'm in town until next Saturday. Any chance of a meetup sometime this week? I'm extreeeemely out of practice because of school but I'd love to play! :)

I'd be down sometime this weel, I'm also kinda outta practice

Also, is anyone here actually going to Garage Battles tonight?!

Let me know when and where, and I'll try my best to make it.

Also I'll need to borrow a controller/fightstick, if possible. I usually play on stick on 360 but couldn't bring much home, so I'll practice on pad tonight to warm up.

Hello there fellow Illinois players! I was directed here by greatone1939 and was encouraged to say hi and possibly play with you all a bit. I live about 45 minutes or so from Chicago, so hopefully I could come to a session sometime! Of course, I would like to play the game a bit more so that I don't look like a total scrub, but hopefully in a month or so I will be ready to come over and stomp you all into oblivion! XD

I'm not entirely new to Soul Calibur have been playing since SC:IV, but I would like to play offline sometime with some people. It's not fun trying to playing Patsuka online.

We're pretty good at this game and make others good too! Just drop Hawkeye or myself a pm whenever and we can give details about when/where we play!

Hey so are most people from here going to UFGT?? I'm down to go but as it stands I'm the only person I know in my everyday life that's into the FGC so I don't want to hop the blue line back and forth and show up solo like some creep if I don't have to... I've never to been to a major like this, will there be sections or announcements made as to where the midwest players will be located at the venue? I know east/west coast has this rivalry thing going on but I've never known where we fell. I'm big into my city so even after I lose I'll want to show to support and kick off the hype! Also, is anyone else calling off work/school that Friday?!

Lastly, if/when I'm booted from the tourney, I'll want to stick around, drink, and watch other pools, which I also would like to avoid doing by myself. #FWP

Hey so are most people from here going to UFGT?? I'm down to go but as it stands I'm the only person I know in my everyday life that's into the FGC so I don't want to hop the blue line back and forth and show up solo like some creep if I don't have to... I've never to been to a major like this, will there be sections or announcements made as to where the midwest players will be located at the venue? I know east/west coast has this rivalry thing going on but I've never known where we fell. I'm big into my city so even after I lose I'll want to show to support and kick off the hype! Also, is anyone else calling off work/school that Friday?!

Lastly, if/when I'm booted from the tourney, I'll want to stick around, drink, and watch other pools, which I also would like to avoid doing by myself. #FWP
I'm sure you' get responses from the fine Chicago crew. They're all upstanding guys. Well..except for that one skinny white guy TP. But really all you have to do is show up, find where they're playing Calibur and just introduce yourself. You'll be taken care of from there. This is a really accepting community so no worries about having to do anything alone.

U wont be alone. U shoulda bn calling my phone. We got a korean player in town. We having a gathering today. So if u wanna test your might, swing by today.

Hey everybody it's me INFINITE LIGHT aka Jimmy Ellis. Back in the mix. Playin games. Keepin the world chill. Always playing all the games. I'm looking for a crew to play tonight anybody up for some games? Will be at ufgt9

Hey everybody it's me INFINITE LIGHT aka Jimmy Ellis. Back in the mix. Playin games. Keepin the world chill. Always playing all the games. I'm looking for a crew to play tonight anybody up for some games? Will be at ufgt9

Wish I would've seen this yesterday!

Who else is going to UFGT9, I'm gettin hyped, this will be my first ever real tourney and even though I probably won't be playing, I'm down to go and support the hell out of the scene

sorry, malcom, but i just HAVE to leave this here lmao...

xCvn2yo.png

Whoahs... had no idea this thread was still alive. Hello Chicago peeps.... and GOOD GOD... hello Malcolm.

Back