Team Mighty Chicago - TMCHI

Have you read about SC2HD? Wanna get back into the scene?
Nah haha. We still play SC2 from time to time. Still our favorite. Too busy with wife, work, and looking to buy a condo. Still being able to play online will be nice and more accessible. True EXC and Taki's WL game is too much fun.

Good to see you guys going strong. I have no idea what the SC scene is like nowadays.

The hours Malcolm and I logged on playing SC2 at Dennis's Arcade is sad haha. Playing Damien at HIP Mall was also too good. It always impressed me how the some of the SC2 players at the HIP mall never improved despite playing everyday.

God I miss arcades in Chicago... whenever I travel overseas I make sure to at least spend a good amount of hours at an arcade playing various fighting games (usually with my wife bored out of her mind/sleeping on a arcade stool next to me).

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHIT OF THE WORLD!

Hey everybody JESUS IS LORD I'm looking to play some soul CALIBUR 2 or 3 against anybody in the Chicago area I'm down for whatever HAVE A BLESSED DAY JESUS IS LORD!

JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHIT OF THE WORLD!

I'll be here during Riot Fest. We should plan to play some games that weekend (Sept 12-15).

Would've went but tickets were sold out....
Would've went but tickets were too damned expensive....

Yeah it was so expensive and they sold out so quick. Not even sure if it was worth it but seeing the Replacements is a bucket list kinda thing.

When would you be trying to play?

Um, I'd say any night from Thursday-Saturday. Probably just one day so I can do some bar hopping and shit, but you know y'all are welcome for that.

If you haven't done it yet, I'm still down to play. It's been a while since I've gotten legitimately thrashed in a fighting game. I need to fix that before I start getting delusions of adequacy.

If you haven't done it yet, I'm still down to play. It's been a while since I've gotten legitimately thrashed in a fighting game. I need to fix that before I start getting delusions of adequacy.

We don't have a console that can support sc2 or sc3

JESUS IS GOD! JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Hello everyone I am seriously looking for a ride to TFC. My phone number is
(773)221-6133
e-mail xinfinitelightx@gmail.com
and I live on 95th and Jeffrey on the south side of chicago.
My name is JImmy Ellis

I can pay anybody please give me a ride.

JESUS IS GOD! JESUS IS GOD AND THE LIGHT OF THE WORLD!

Here. I'll be here til Sunday so lemme know what's going down.

Back