Tech/ukemi stuff

Well against a Mitsu training dummy, 44A+B was working as a techtrap I'm pretty sure. Might need to re-test it or something, but it was working for me. I still usually go for the 33KB-mixup option however, but I can see how what you do is good.

Yeah, I re-tested it, it's character specific for side techs. On some characters it works to one side, on some another side, and it always traps regular tech (and sometimes near a corner even against someone it won't sidetrap). Weird thing I found in training is that when you sidestep just a tad...for some reason it'll work against sidetechs alot better.

Also found some interesting things...1A and 1_3A+B work on a few of her stuns as techtraps (usually 1_3A+B has to be delayed. Off the top of my head they work on (atleast I think, I can retest later):

4KB (delayed)
4KB 3KK
66KKK 6B+K
44B (delayed)

Maybe not the most useful but 1A does give +4 on hit and the attack throws are always useful even if broken. Just a small little extra option.

Spreadin the 9G love! All "catch" side techs.

3KK (STN during a combo) 9G back throw
FC 1K 9G side throws
4A+K dash-in 9G back throw
2B+K 9G back throw
4B+K 9G back throw (Tricky timing)
6B+K (STN during a combo) delayed 9G back throw
44K 9G back throw

All can be avoided by crouching but you gotz mixups baby!

On regular hit (non GI, but all three still hit) 8A+B is a techtrap afterwards when delayed (can lead to wall hit), and I'd guess it is for the GI hit as well (though I go for 33KB after that). I doubt 1/3A+B will work on the regular hit due to distance, and only hit them at tip distance, so no AT.

Not sure if it's been mentioned, but I think after 11B (I have to test but I think both tip and close), a delayed FC 1KK will tech trap in most likely all or most directions.

Back