Technical Jargon: The Compendium

BrewtusBibulus

Get your eSports on!
This doesn't look like much right now, but it's a compilation of the more technical stuffs covered in the game. Links you to threads with appropriate data with a blurb about what that thread/article covers. This is all general system stuff with some defensive matchup things you need to know thrown in. If you want to add something to the list PM me about it, I probably missed a few things.

noodalls Investigates JG and GI Frame by frame analysis of JG and GI... A must read for anyone getting competitive

noodalls Investigates Wakeup Data This guy really knows how to test frame data and has the skinny on how getting off the ground effects your move speeds

Essential Just Guards This one comes from Hates and he breaks down the moves you really need to JG out of to keep competitive

Guide to Testing Frame Data Thanks to Slayer x64 for doing such an awesome tutorial. I hope we get more people testing some of this stuff

8 Way Run Buffering explained by FetZ

Impact Frame Listingby characters courtesy of
IP_III_IIVII_IP

Technical Jargon Archives - This is a weekly column currently run by yours truly going over the more technical aspects of gameplay.

Just Guard, A Smurfs Tale JG tactics that have evolved from knowing the frame by frame JG stuff from noodalls.

Back