Tekken 7 is a thing...

I think Chloe looks cute! She wears my favorite colors.

I originally bought the game disc with SCV, Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I just got into TTT. Now I can't wait for Tekken 7! I never thought I'd be into Tekken, really. However, I think Tekken 7 looks stunning, and the characters are really cool.

What about the Laws? At least one of them gotta be there.

Might actually get this game 'cause of Shaheen. ♥.♥
tekken7-shaheen.jpg

I think Chloe looks cute! She wears my favorite colors.

I originally bought the game disc with SCV, Tekken 6 and Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I just got into TTT. Now I can't wait for Tekken 7! I never thought I'd be into Tekken, really. However, I think Tekken 7 looks stunning, and the characters are really cool.

What about the Laws? At least one of them gotta be there.

having played T7, the game really is stunning. I was able to capture the game in full 1080p ... but as good as it looks on my channel, it still doesn't do the game justice until you see it in person.

check out my channel for some full 1080p 60 fps tekken matches: www.youtube.com/user/hellomrbrahms

Okay, that was cool. I was expecting some cool karate, but the fact she summons a tiger is a sweet sweet bonus.

Wow Kazumi is finally a playable character...., but I want to see more characters in Tekken 7... Does anybody know how many characters Tekken 7 will have...?

The common expectation is around 36-38, based on what Harada said about roster size.

Of course, that's hardly anything concrete. I wouldn't be surprised to see it go over that number. I believe Kazumi brings the confirmed roster to 27.

I already know that my friend.... and in another interview to Harada I read that he and his Tekken project team want to add more characters... I think that the ideal roster will be around 42-45 characters....., but who knows....!!!!

Nice to know that the final boss is playable again and isn't the last featured character for the full roster. Still. It is taking them a long time to bring out new characters.

Nice to know that the final boss is playable again and isn't the last featured character for the full roster. Still. It is taking them a long time to bring out new characters.

The schedule seems to be 3 a month, each revealed weekly (except for Jin & DJ, who were revealed at the same time) on a Thursday, with a one week break after each set of 3. First we got Jin, Devil Jin, and Josie. Then there was a week break. Then we got Gigas, Yoshimitsu, and Jack-7, then there was a week break. Now we've got Kazumi, and I fully expect another announcement next Thursday, and the Thursday following.

It's actually a faster rate than I had expected.

A bit of Kazumi game play.

Seems like Tekken 7 is simpler, but it feels like the characters are so boiled down to their vitals that they seem like one-note characters now.

Oh well

Can people who play both SC and tekken help me understand a few things? I regularly plays SC but never played tekken at all, and I don't understand how the combo system works.

Usually when I learn a character, I check out the character's forum, memorize the top moves, and practice the combos. But I can't even consistently replicate a single combo that are listed in the BNB combo lists from Zaibatsu. I am not using a difficult character either, I am trying out bob right now. The buffer system feels like it doesn't let me buffer anything until my character finished an attack, and I only have a very small window to input the next move after I finish the last one, but the combo only connects with when opponent are at the highest height from the last hit, so I keep dropping combos.

single punches after bound just never seems to connect even though combo videos clearly showed that it is doable. And even if I manage to connect the jab after bound, I am guaranteed to drop the combo ender.

For example, for bob
- CH4, uf1+2,1, B! df1, d2,3, b1+2, I keep dropping combo at df1, and if I manage to connect df1, I either input d2,3 too fast so I get df1,2, or I drop d2,3. I tried removing df1, but then b1+2 won't connect at all.
- db1+2, df1, 2, f1, uf1+2,1, B!, 1+2,1+2. I couldn't even make it past 2. When I do df1, 2, I either get (df1,2) string, or 2 was too slow and I drop the combo. If I managed to connect 2, and I do f1, I will get (2,1) instead. How do you deal with 2 stand alone attacks with the next standalone hit being part of an attack string from the last standalone attack?
- ff1+2, uf1+2,1, B! ff3, df1, d2,3, b1+2, for me ff3 never connects at all. I either always get f3 to come out, or I wait too long so that ff3 couldn't even connect after bound. How much time to I have after bound so I can actually wait for enough time to input ff3 and connect?

Why does the buffer system feel so strict compare to SC? I didn't have this much problem doing combos in DOA either.
EDIT: I am starting to see that I can buffer directional inputs, but not attack buttons. I can hold d during an attack in order to do d2,3, but I can only hit 2,3 after I finish the last attack, but the timing window for the inputs are still way shorter than I can manage even though I am just practicing bnbs.

Also, how do I reset position in TTT2 practice mode when using an arcade stickk?

Last edited:
Back