Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

Wonder why they ditched the wolf.
Because the wolf said "I cant let you do that Steve."

Steve FOX, GET IT? LIKE STAR FOX

Dumb question time: Is there an unmasked Jaycee face? Because there seems to be, the fact you can wear a cake on her head and she is unmasked. Also went through arcade mode with her to get it, didn't work.

Loving it at the moment. Reached 16Dan with Marshall and Hwoarang (I think) now.

So just to put my mind completely at rest, is there a completely maskless option for Kunimitsu or do I just have to settle for the occasional glimpses I get with the cloth mask? I think I may know the answer, but I just wanna make sure.

Alright you guys got me there. Lol but you guys get my point. Even if EIN and the wolf spirit look alike doesn't mean that everyone would've gone raving crazy over it.

No, there is no maskless version of Kunimitsu as far as I know. The only masks I know of are her fox mask, her default mask, those 2 ugly ones you can buy, the cloth mask, and the red mask with the long nose. I'll take pics later if anyone wants reference. Besides, having her maskless would ruin the mask effect. ;)

Since Kuni's face is obscured she has to take the Hilde approach. Big red lips, tiny mole under bottom lip to the left and long red hair.

No, there is no maskless version of Kunimitsu as far as I know. The only masks I know of are her fox mask, her default mask, those 2 ugly ones you can buy, the cloth mask, and the red mask with the long nose. I'll take pics later if anyone wants reference. Besides, having her maskless would ruin the mask effect. ;)
Ah, okay thanks. I didn't get the red one yet, sounds like a tengu mask or something. I'd agree with the whole "having her maskless would ruin it" thing if the cloth mask didn't fly up and show her entire face, eye(lid)s and all.

Ah, okay thanks. I didn't get the red one yet, sounds like a tengu mask or something. I'd agree with the whole "having her maskless would ruin it" thing if the cloth mask didn't fly up and show her entire face, eye(lid)s and all.
It does? Lol
Since Kuni's face is obscured she has to take the Hilde approach. Big red lips, tiny mole under bottom lip to the left and long red hair.
I'm glad that she didn't get her breast size from Hilde. Lol I was surprises that she wasn't flat. Haha

It does? Lol
Yep, mostly situational though. Best view is if you lose, her head flies back and the camera aims at *just* the right angle. Barring that, the most reliable way is doing her down 1 (I think) and pausing right when her arm goes as far back as it can. Most of the bottom half of her face is obscured by it, but you can see her (closed) eyes. Stopping at the beginning of the win animation when she does the flip in a situation where it pauses (getting a lucky box/ item or fighting online) gives you a pretty good view also.

2012_9_22_19_37_44M2TSStill001_zps2bbdafc1.png

Don't worry I just hung her upsidedown for a bit.

DEM EYES.

D: omg, it's like from a horror movie.

Did they just not bother to make eyes on her model because they thought no one would ever see them?

Already enough Yoshi is an absolute shy guy on exposing his true looks. Even going as far as to go Wooden block, mummy, cyborg look to fool people that he's not human. Shame we'll never get to see what he truly looks like.

Now with Kunimitsu doing this, I become more intrigued with her. At least her body looks great.

Lol well, I'm glad they didn't model her eyes. It keeps her face a secret which I think makes her more intriguing. And yeah, she has a pretty nice body.

Because the wolf said "I cant let you do that Steve."

Steve FOX, GET IT? LIKE STAR FOX

Dumb question time: Is there an unmasked Jaycee face? Because there seems to be, the fact you can wear a cake on her head and she is unmasked. Also went through arcade mode with her to get it, didn't work.

Loving it at the moment. Reached 16Dan with Marshall and Hwoarang (I think) now.

Jaycee also has a maskless Character Frame available. (Character select picture) Comes in more than one flavor for your enjoyment.

2012_9_22_19_37_44M2TSStill001_zps2bbdafc1.png

Don't worry I just hung her upsidedown for a bit.

DEM EYES.
Huh, wierd. Whenever I see them they look closed. Guess this is why lol. Still, seems like she'd be hot if she, y'know, had eyes.

Also, trying to learn Leo. Any pointers?

EDIT:
Every time I saw Tigers intro I imagined this in my head, so I decided to make a gif. out of it.

TIGER-GIF_zpse65b5ece.gif
You've done the world a valuable service.

Back