Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Unlimited

Online now if you guys want to play Tekken 6 with me. Granted, I am terrible, but if you're bored, feel free to take me on.

Seems like Tekken 6 online on PS3 is pretty barren. Figures that players are all waiting for - or already have - Tekken Tag 2. I don't have any real desire to purchase the game - I've played enough fighting games as is where my losing streak continues, and Tekken 6 is among the worst. I'd be more the willing to purchase the game, and play and practice hard on it if players here were willing to teach me everything about the game. Its systems, the fundamentals, the basics, and the advanced stuff.

I would also need some recommendations on a team to play. Only Ancient Ogre and Angel interest me, though, I suppose I should probably pick more beginner friendly characters. If you guys are willing, and not eager to send me to some other websites like Tekken Zaibatsu or send me some text file to pour over. I'll go reserve a copy of the game and pick it up on Tuesday.

I already have a TE-Stick and a brand new Sony-brand PS3 controller. So I'm pretty much all set there. I'm not going to purchase a strategy guide as this would basically fall into self-learning. I've already tried this method of improvement and a combination of it and other methods to improve my game. I would go into this game as a blank slate. So if you're willing to hold my hand, or bark some practice repetitions I should do, whatever; I'll do them.

So if anyone is interested in helping me out, let me know, so come Tuesday I can pester you to teach me to play.

T6 online is also awful so it was never worth being on in the first place.

But TTT2 should have SCV's online meaning GODLIKE

Well, pre-patch was definitely rough. But I never had trouble post-patch when it came to lag. Rather, my biggest issues tended to be fighting actual players and not being able to do much against them. Could barely get a 1,2 jab most of the time.

You may not know it, but that was because of god awful online as well. Everything bad that went on for any reason was because hte online was awful.

Back