[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

[Memphis,TN] Bring The Rape Inc.

i'm gonna be visiting relatives in TN this week. i'm staying in gatlinburg let me know if anyone is close to there and maybe we can get some games in.

Lol I did terrible because I play on a HDTV only and playing on those little tv's threw my timing off to hell.

Ill be on tonight after six if you want to have a few matches. Maybe we'll have a good connection.

[Nashville, TN] Where my Hillbillys at?

Streaky, were you at the Play N Trade tourney?

I'm back on these boards finally.....sc4 has sucked me back in. I wasn't at the tourny but i do want to get into a few sometime. I do have a question tho that's kinda off subject. I've been playing street fighter turbo hd remix and I wanted to know your thoughts on playing a 2d fighter rather than playing 3d fighters.

HD remix is pretty fun.

We have 3 TN threads on these forums now. Is TN Central or Atlantic?

Dead thread is dead. Does anyone even play anymore here? D:

Tournament coming Feb. 7 at Hickory Hollow Mall in Nashville. Be there!

Tournament coming Feb 7 at Hickory Hollow Mall in Nashville, same one as last time. Be there, but leave the excuse wagon at home this time. I expect domination.

I'll be there... dude holy shit why doesnt anyone in tennessee ever get together for matches?? No wonder Canada and ATL are so strong cause they are constantly playing each other... If we even had a session twice a month we would be beastly... Practicing against your sophie, Cordy's Amy, The other guys Kilik, Majin's Mitsu, My yoshi, The other kids setsuka/cass... Sorry I forgot their names! lol but does anyone ever get together for sessions? If you do i'd like to be invited sometime, I really need to play some higher level people offline... Online just isnt cutting it... and my friends that I do play offline arent even close to being tourney ready...

wuz up everyone. new to 8way but i live in Antioch, 2 minutes exactly from Hickory Hollow mall. I play with Kilik mostly and would love to get some offline games in. I get tired of whooping my friends ass all day.

Xbox GT pnut 1985

I'll be at HH mall tonight from around 5-8 with my ps3. It's in the game galaxy arcade by the food court.

Damn I cant make that, i have to work. :[

Which side of nashville you on Djinn if your on north/east side, youd be close to me sort of. Im in hendersonville with alot of extra time on my hands.

My second job fell through. :[

RedDjinn is in the Clarksville area. I'll be available to play the week after Christmas if you are free. We can set something up at the arcade or get together somewhere else. Post up if you can.

RedDjinn is in the Clarksville area. I'll be available to play the week after Christmas if you are free. We can set something up at the arcade or get together somewhere else. Post up if you can.

Hickory Hollow mall's good with me, and I'll let you know what days are good for me after my work schedule comes out.

Back