[Tennessee] Obligatory Title

you can play with a bunch if you go to events! lol. otherwise. tennessee is.. tennessee. :<

Hello TN folk, I just moved here and need people to play with. I'm in Murfreesboro so if anyone is close by lemme know where its going down. Also, I'm gonna try to make the Feb. 18 date (which will be my first event ever!!)

Hi hi and welcome to Tennessee! We're kinda slow at the moment, but hopefully things will pick up soon. *prays*

Even if there is no events I'm down for casual if anyone has the time. I've never had the opportunity to play with others that know what they're doing and I've grown tired of mauling everyone else that thinks they know how to play.

Well, I don't claim to be the best but hopefully we'll be getting some events in Jackson and if you can make it, I play a pretty good Mitsurugi lol

I'm not claiming to be good either, just the people I've been playing haven't figured out how to block yet. I play Kilik and Mitsurugi so you'll have to show me some stuff with Rugi.

We can definitely play sometime. There's a venue in Memphis that hosts tournaments, etc, so there's always a place to hold tournaments, methinks.

Nah. I live about an hour from Jackson. That's the closest tourney venue. I played a lot of Soul 2 but only around where I live. However It's cool getting to know there's more than just me out here lol. Maybe we'll meet up if the place I'm talking about holds soul 5 tournaments.

I guess even with my disappointment, I've come to terms with it and now I don't even mind as much.

Also: I am a klutz and now the top of my foot is swollen to a baseball size. fffffuuu-

Back