The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Yeah that guy played me one time in a maxi mirror. (Who has a horribly bad maxi BTW). I threw him 2 times in all 3 matches and homeboy SQUEELED like a pig! Tryin to blow my name up all over GC. EVERYONE kept telling him "Dude, you know you can break throws right?"

I have that guy on my friend's list just because. Whenever I actually take an invite and get tired of 1K-ing him a million times and him still not ducking I'll go to throws and he'll generally say something that I'm good enough to not have to spam throws.

Reactions: HRD
I'll get the name and edit it in tomorrow...unless you fellow Viola players can name him. He doesn't play Viola's. I only challenge people with 60% plus wins (unless they talk smack) so I know it's above 60%. I've challenged him a couple of times. Sure enough, before the character's finish introducing themselves he quits. He always reminds you that he doesn't play Viola's immediately after the quit. I just respond: "Convenient". I should only play people I know I can beat.

So I beat the snot outta this guy 2 matches in a row. Both of which contained 1 perfect each. And a few close others. We meet up again for the 3rd time and he beats me. he then sends me this.

ede29315.jpg

confused by what he meant. I cleaned up the pee from the floor that I had let out from laughing. and asked him this.

3315d9ce.jpg

I got no reply.

Then this happened:
9d301592.jpg

seems maxi is more talented than we thought

Anyone know who Fuzion404 is? Whoever you are you have an amazing, and I mean a fucking mazing Pyrrha.

Time for my usual mail-dump.

Same convo as SomeRandmFreak only I took the part where RIGHTHOOK called him cheap and a fuck :P Funnily enough, he only got mad after he lost a game...

Why do so many of these anger management cases have to bring up sexuality? Oh wait, they're mad cuz they're gay? Idunno, but a lot of these nuts seem quick to call people faggots but apparently don't mind getting graphic about guzzling cum and butt sex. Such self-loathing. And not in the healthy way with leather straps and ball gags.

Good experience: HumanBeingJim is hilarious! First person I've played with a scrotum-faced Yoshi named Testimitsu. Plus, the dude had an eye-ball themed Viola. So, I mailed him and told him to keep up the playing, in the least to spread good cheer with his hilarious CAS's. He then sent me three messages describing some of his creations. The last one prompted me to LOL and send a FR. Quote: "I also have a Ghandi... it usually takes about half way through the second round before the opponent realizes he's not fighting back." I should take a picture of that message.

It's a shame then that their attempts at "grossing" me out don't work, I never get bothered with it :P But I have noticed that trend with hate mail myself, call someone a fag and then mention gay sex graphically.

Call people "Breast Maggots". When they laugh tell em to google it. Just the thought of that picture just.....I cant even think about it.....fuckin GROSS!!

I know a couple yall just googled that shit. Clean the puke from the floor NOW!

It's a shame then that their attempts at "grossing" me out don't work, I never get bothered with it :P But I have noticed that trend with hate mail myself, call someone a fag and then mention gay sex graphically.
Classic projecting. I hate myself for being gay but I can't hate myself cuz I'm not gay. So, it's you that I hate for being gay. You and your capable man hands gripping a joystick as you toggle to a victorious climax make me sick! It's your fault I want to huff your underwear you bastard so stop being so gay!

Call people "Breast Maggots". When they laugh tell em to google it. Just the thought of that picture just.....I cant even think about it.....fuckin GROSS!!

I know a couple yall just googled that shit. Clean the puke from the floor NOW!
Just don't Google for dick maggots.

Anyone fought this guy named, Alirugi on ranked? Mitsu player that was 100 and 8 on ranked, pretty rubbish, beat him, and guess what happened for a change? He actually didn't quit the game!! That surprised me considering guys with a record similar to his will usually leave the game when they get beat, but is this legitimately the first time we've seen this?

Should I consider this...Hatemail? He was raging his ass off while we were fighting. So I send him, UMAD?

No trash often get lucky

Also this... After a rage quit...

Me:U OK BRO?

I try to be nice, and this happens.
Dudeman647 dont play with ass fucks who taunt as if they were the shit. go fuck yourself and dont bother replying. blocked like a bitch :)
EVERY FUCKING TIME!!!! And funny thing is, I never taunted him.

Back