The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

Somebody called me a "Comboclone" on Saturday.

I'm not even sure what that is.
It's like Combofiend, but you're a clone. The first of many. Soon there will be a full army, with one in each fighting game's pivotal community. One day in the near future you will realize your potential. Then you'll know.

I'm tired as fuck and haven't slept in 19 hours or so which is really bad for me. This probably makes no damn sense.

Taterhead311 made me lol. On my alt Ripp Cord 007 I gave him a beating no trolling. After beating him silly he raged:

Hes mine

lol rip u changed part of ur name....

but ur still cheesy u cant change ur bs

lmao some people will do whatever...

2 b good @ this game...

instead of having fun

Hear that everyone? Apparently, Pocky Yoshi has been found out haha.

So I'm hated in the new york lobby of the global colosseo, apparently I only use 3 moves and winning like that is for shitty players. Apparently if I'm not doing flashy as shit with Pat then I suck, regardless of winning. I also pissed off some dude named charly_the_cat and all his Dick riders jump to defend him when I call him out for being a scrub. Good times oh and according to him NDK is free as hell.

lol charly dude is a big douche.
fought him before, never before have i seen such scrubbish play.

I think I played him once. Does he use Rugi? If so I beat him and he replies about how my character carried me through the match. :\

according to him NDK is free as hell.

Almost as if he has some resentful memories eh? Weird...

fotb1.gif

Played a guy by the name of "Ryan Unlimited". Beat his pretty bad A. Pat with Pat the first time, then his Mitsurugi with Algol much more convincingly. Deciding blow of our 2nd match's final round was he was sitting there in Mist throwing out random Mist B's. I 22B, go into CE2. While Algol levitates up to sit in his chair Ryan DC's. I call him out for being a RQ-ing scrub.
"eat a dick"
"eat your losses"
"cheap whore" "cheap chump"
"you should try growing up, maybe then you can actually learn how to play. :-O"
"eat a fat dick"
"I'm all full, but a bit thirsty. Can you keep crying? Your tears are tasty." ----Edit---- Remember what I said about I'll leave games I'm winning really convincingly against lower ranked players who are still learning? Did it to a person by the name of Rainbow-Mush during my 3rd(final) K.O., was Algol sitting on them as K.O. flashed across the screen. "omg best reverse rage quit ever" :D Glad to make someones day

Damn bumped into some serious pros in players matches, SavageImpulse and xKirisuteGomenxX these two are damn good the only way I managed to beat them so bad was because, as they pointed out I was grab spamming like a fiend and mashing NSB with my stupidly overpowered character, good thing NSB isn't punishable and grabs can't be broken or ducked, I could've been in trouble otherwise.

Hell yeah. You tell those "pros" Ace!

Back