The AMAZING SC5 Online General Discussion Thread

I get accused of rage quit due to random connection drops. Which only happen in fourth rounds :/
Maybe it was me on a night when I've gotten many final round/final blow disconnects. I don't know why the system decides to wait until the last minute to disconnect...makes it look suspicious even if it's legitimate.

I just love how there is no roll-back feature. "Oh an error was detected?" STOP EVERYTHING.
I'm honestly surprised it doesn't eject the game and burn my house down too.

Edit: Online is still amazing though. :)

As a general thing you can tell RQ's from random signal drops by the message displayed. Something about the system disconnecting from your opponent is the connection
"The battle has been terminated because your opponent has left" or something similar is the RQ.
At least that's how it is on PSn.

Does anyone else find it weird that people make alt accounts just for this game?​
I finally got around to playing ranked (got myself a 7 win streak and sassy MLG D5 rank) and I ran into people who were obviously on alts. Low ranks, 100% char usage, picking default costumes and great win/loss. Oh and PSN IDs like 'gglolnoob' (that's real).​
I find it funny though because no shade if you lose to me (or excellent me in round 5) on your alt account, you need to look at your SCV career because I'm pretty bad.​

As a general thing you can tell RQ's from random signal drops by the message displayed. Something about the system disconnecting from your opponent is the connection
"The battle has been terminated because your opponent has left" or something similar is the RQ.
At least that's how it is on PSn.

Yeah but if you're in the GC even if it says "Lost connection to your opponent" They will still say you RQ'd on them. Most of them anyway.

So, I went into some room, and xvx_rachael_xvx or whatever is in there.

Rachael and I start playing after I dominated the rest of the room, we play 2 rounds (the round count was set to FT2) and on the last, she decides to just stop playing. She'd walk around, but wouldn't attack or anything. So after waiting for time to run out, I win and she rages in the chat.

She says something along the lines of having fake loses and how I'm a douche or whatever for hitting her when she couldn't play, blah blah blah.

So our turns come up again, and she just doesn't play. Moves around, doesn't attack. I wait pretty much the entire round without doing anything before saying fuck it and attacking. When she was almost out of health, she starts fighting. I still win, and she rages even harder in the chat.

I sadly don't remember it word for word and the room was closed before I could snap a picture, but it went something like this:

OMG 11 FAKE LOSES. ONLY LIKE 4 OF THEM WERE REAL!!! Not to mention one of those games was nothing but ringouts!! I keep losing to grabs and ringouts and he keeps attacking me when I'm not even playing! I'm so fucking tired of this bullshit! blahfhafajsfaosghjsagmas pogjsaf;afjloosevaginafjasoiajs;fasjfas;fjs etc etc etc.

Anyways, the rage was golden and you should feel bad for having missed it.

So bored outta my mind the other day, I decided to go play some ranked matches. I kept getting matched up with this one person in particular. To which everytime he would decline the match. Sends me a message something about "not wanting to fight on cross country lag". I showed a 4 bar connection on my end. what evs. So literally like the 5th or 6th attempt. He decides to fight me. And this is what I got, some trolling asshole!!

As you saw I was a little irritated so you saw some overkilling.

After all was done he sent me this.......

b7c75dd8.jpg

Dunno if I consider it hatemail. Cause after all.....he said I was "Good tho"

Oh girls I just had to share this because it really made me laugh.​
So your good sis is in the Coleseo and I get challenged by a gorl called SLAY161. I accept, pick Algol, he picks some weird CAS Natsu and we're into the match.​
Now, SLAY, for a level 99 40% Natsu, really isn't that great. He gets ringed out in rounds 1 and 2, and then, surprise! Ragequits! I laugh about it and warn the other people in the lobby when suddenly he has something to say:​
tumblr_m4sqphFmCL1qi3yx6o1_500.png
Yep, Algol is too unbalanced. And dead @ I-LIKE-PIE shutting him downE!​

So bored outta my mind the other day, I decided to go play some ranked matches. I kept getting matched up with this one person in particular. To which everytime he would decline the match. Sends me a message something about "not wanting to fight on cross country lag". I showed a 4 bar connection on my end. what evs. So literally like the 5th or 6th attempt. He decides to fight me. And this is what I got, some trolling asshole!!

As you saw I was a little irritated so you saw some overkilling.

After all was done he sent me this.......

b7c75dd8.jpg

Dunno if I consider it hatemail. Cause after all.....he said I was "Good tho"
I guess you can say that he had *puts on sunglasses* HaRD feelings against you

Back