The Art of stepping

That would be funny if perhaps post-patch calibur wasnt plagued with the same horrible hitbox issues.

That would be funny if perhaps post-patch calibur wasnt plagued with the same horrible hitbox issues.

It would be funny if you, you know, stop posting on this site for a series you supposedly look upon with so much disdain. Well, not so much funny as logical.

I'd like you to show me where I apparently dont like the soul series. Last time I checked it was Soul Calibur 4 that I thought was a steaming piece of junk. None the less Im a grown man so I'll continue to post where I like. Thanks for the heads up tho.

I been in this community since the beginning and I'll be here til the end.

After reading the other thread I'm glad I play vader now. Seeing as it seems that after hilde he may have the best step in the game. Though considering I only play online stepping doesnt really matter much

Isn't Raphael's step the same as Amy's? Animation wise Amy's looks slightly faster, but I don't know if that's just me...or maybe Amy does considering She a broke bitch.

A lot of the characters in this game have decent step. I know for me I just happened to main two characters who's step is pretty crappy. Astaroth feels like he goes nowhere in SC4, much unlike SC2 and SC3 where the big man could actually be pretty evasive. Kilik's step also isn't what it used to be in the previous games. Maxi's step is surprisingly beefed up from the earlier games, and the sisters (Cass in particular) has always had excellent stepping. Cass step in SC2 was just nasty.

Back