The Art of stepping

teflon2105

[09] Warrior
I notice from playing this game no one barely steps it's either guard and attack or whiff and punish. I fought one of the elite's on this thing before and he was just steping every dam thing i did made me look silly as shit. So i took up this tactic and dam it's for landing an open attack.

Preferably wit hilde you will find yourself behind your opponent at times dam this works well against amy.

OH dude stepping shit i never thought of that

your essay right here changed my life

i thot this game was like street fiter were the backround is just for show

lol, finally figuring out there is more to being good at this game than just constantly attacking with low/mid mix-ups. Teflon is steppin up his game.

ah guys i just got back from stepping

its worthless

it loses 100% of the time to fast dynamic sweeps- even if you see them coming!!!

Might as well add and amuse to Teffie's thread since that's what we're doing lol.

This vid may seem pointless. It's better than e-buffins, bragging, etc.

BentLeeT is leet at stepping, but a lot of other people step too.

My Tira and Zasalamel consist of 40% stepping 30% back dash, 20% blocking and 10% other stuff.

I notice from playing this game no one barely steps it's either guard and attack or whiff and punish. I fought one of the elite's on this thing before and he was just steping every dam thing i did made me look silly as shit. So i took up this tactic and dam it's for landing an open attack.

Preferably wit hilde you will find yourself behind your opponent at times dam this works well against amy.

if you know wich of your moves tracks and where you can easily punish online steppers ._.

Cause they don't step on reaction...they just step your weak side.

I win a lot of match with raph online cause everybody knows his weak side and just step without a logic.
If you are easily stepped online you are just too predictable (weak side) or they just use OMG tier moves. (kilik is the best at that >________>) that can step and get priority online (reflexes+input lag).

Online is a strange worlds made up of lot of ppl that would be great offline, but without playng offline they takes lag abusing abits without knowing it.
That because all ppl cmplain of online is lag lows.

Back