The Best of (PSN):

i know what you mean. i try using Keev's strats for NM. don't you normally practice the strat first? you wouldn't use it immediately after seeing it would you? that was the issue that was being discussed.

I use it in the next match if I'm playing a mirror. There's nothing wrong with implementing other peoples ideas and putting them into your own train of thought, it's part of the learning process. You don't have to follow it to a T, but trying it out once in awhile and when you deem worthy is good, just make sure you're making it work.

I always laugh when I see use my stuff and think it's awesome.

@Vincent
A lot of people could just feel shy and unworthy of a spot. They may feel they lack the skills to have a spot so they aren't bothering to go for it. To me this isn't even a "Hey I'm the best at X char challenge me!" thread. It seems more like a "List of people to teach you about X character" thread. Even if people don't go for spots, this list could be used as a match maker list for people that need help with certain match ups.

Couldn't agree anymore.

Sure!!!beat them at your home and you ser that win with lag ...-_-, maybe chaos is good, but has not played with me, and apparently you been a victim of my algol, you're so upset my opinion ...: 3

Jack I played you alot of times and I'll say with this. You stay in Dominican republic (or some form of spanish country) and yes your connection is pretty bad in my opinion I feel your victories are lag efficient. I'm the one who usually tries not to complain about lag, but when I see 6AAB with Algol and I step the B and your still trying to attack with 2A then I worry. I've seen you do hella 2a's to FC 3B (I believe that's Algol's shield block technique) on block, or 2A 1K on block, and see them connect through peoples mids due to the lag.

You know the combos and that's good, but anyone can tell you that in SCIV online that the execution of combos wasn't the big thing, but being able to space properly, defend properly, and whiff punish was really difficult (I couldn't even AA punish your whiffed grab sometimes).

This is all my opinion though

I can vouch for Jacksalien having a very good Algol. Surprisingly our Canada to D.R. connection was pretty good. He's definitely one of the best Algol's I played online. Can't say he's the best because Killa6 Algol is pretty damn good also, plus he proved himself by placing well at a major tournament (CEO) and even beating Kayane.

As for Chaos1x... I thought he quit?

hmmm....MUST...FIGHT Heaton!

I want to see where I place as a Raphael user.

I must ask Heaton to do a few Mirror matches with me...Raph to Raph...I mean...Man to Man.

Maybe I could also try for Nightmare...Nah! Too many better Nightmares than me. =P

About jacksalien... he has lag, and it gives a huge advantage when someone is using algol or any lag friendly characters... the thing... that I hate to admit... I have only beaten Jacks like a FEW times, his ability to just guard with that lag... is crazy... he does it so often and so well... I honestly rate him to be as good as you Xeph. When it comes to defense and the like, algol combos are easy and over powered, they start off super safe... the fact he uses algol as a main is a -10 points on my skill chart, same for people who use pyrrha, omega, viola, and in some cases natsu/nightmare. But its whatever.

I remember battling Jack, it was laggy as FUCK. I won after a couple of random ass DC's but I will say that while he does have a solid Algol, mine is better AND his gets stupid LAG BOOSTS (such as no grab breaks for me/ 100% broken grabs by Jack). I still won using his better combos/ setups (bubbles). I wouldn't mind attempting to battle him again (hoping it don't DC worth crap)

Now Im a laggy...thats scrubs...

Im famous for algol and My just guards,..how i can do just guards with lag?? ...estos tontos

I remember battling Jack, it was laggy as FUCK. I won after a couple of random ass DC's but I will say that while he does have a solid Algol, mine is better AND his gets stupid LAG BOOSTS (such as no grab breaks for me/ 100% broken grabs by Jack). I still won using his better combos/ setups (bubbles). I wouldn't mind attempting to battle him again (hoping it don't DC worth crap)

wait wait wait wait WAIT!!!! this is NOT my batman cup!! unacceptable.

You play algol.......awwwwww shit!!

Now Im a laggy...thats scrubs...

Im famous for algol and My just guards,..how i can do just guards with lag?? ...estos tontos
I believe I used Patro against you and defeated you 3-0 with one perfect included, I remember your name and yes you have pretty good JG and no so much lag.

Im assuming thats because the both of you are in south america or central america or whatever.

Point is you guys are closer than the rest of us.

I'd like nominate Some_randm_freak for #1 or whichever spot. Also...why isn't OOFMATIC there?

Otherwise, I'll challenge paranormal_oreo for the #1 Dampierre spot for the time being just for the fun matchup :D

AZ

Haha, you and Jacksalien were both playing online. It's not just HIS lag, it's lag in general-online. To say it boosts his play, but only hinders your's is very, very ignorant.

Also, to anyone who doubts Jacksalien- I invite you to challenge him to a FT5 online. I've seen him play, and being good friends with lolo/KrayzieCD, they've both had nothing but praise for his skill.

We all know lag is a huge factor, but putting all the blame on him just because he wins, is pathetic.

Back