The Best of (PSN):

Shogun, 236A on PATROKLOS or ALPHA? I was saying Alpha's (also can be done as 236 or 66A) sucks because tons of OP characters have great TS TC SK's like Pyrrha's 22K

3A? It's safe if you threaten with the second hit.

Yea but it puts him at -8 or so doesn't it? Everytime I block Zwei's 3A I just got a crouch read and if they don't finish it I just 1K. Usually they can't react fast enough to it.....hell I don't know of anyone who has reacted fast enough to it. If it was a double mid then that move would be sexy as fuck! But alas like with all thins ZWEI you get your hopes up then get crushed when you realized it's can be stepped or punished unlike the other characters.

@Neo I believe that's the one i'm thinkin about but I'm not sure. I ment to say APat my apologies cause Pat doesn't have to worry about anything, he has every tool in the game to make him successful, it's just how you use it (fuckin 66B). Natsu's best Mid imo is 22_88 A but has the range of gluing three toothpicks together so in alot of cases I'm spacing for a 66B or 66A for CH. IIrc any rush down TC attacks are usually Vertical or have short range so a simple 2A or proper spacing can handle them (unless your at disadvantage). If you're worried about mid horizontals when they are at close range with Apat then I'm kinda confused (unless your attacking at disadvantage) cause he has so many options to stop so many things (his 2a defeats all horizontal mids and puts him at a decent advantage). From a distance then it's all about spacing and there really isn't just about mid horizontals then.

So since Xbox is pretty much shitting all over PSN on the forum with the whole being active thing, I figure I try and bring this back to life. I'm calling top Patroklos until Drake comes out of nowhere and beats me to death.

So since Xbox is pretty much shitting all over PSN on the forum with all their whole being active, I figure I try and bring this back to life. I'm calling top Patroklos until Drake comes out of nowhere and beats me to death.
Challenge you for top of patroklos!

sorry i meant pyrrha omega, i don't know fleshmasher
and still looking for an ezio :( hopefully they'll keep his fighting style in the next soulcalibur
and thanks, love you avatar :)

sorry i meant pyrrha omega, i don't know fleshmasher
and still looking for an ezio :( hopefully they'll keep his fighting style in the next soulcalibur
and thanks, love you avatar :)
akrem and holy can use both pyrrhas quite proficiently, I know holycarp is taking a break at the moment, but akrem is around. Fleshmasher, she\he has been the go to person over taki since sc4 maybe sc3 so is pretty good with natsu

Lol I never really liked taki but natsu fits me perfectly as a character, she is incredible
and i'll try to look for they then, I never see any omega users, and the one I know is a spammer so... he's not what i'm exactly looking for lol

lol I love it when she screams GIVE IT TO ME, it's like i can't help it, I must spam all the wayyyyy

I am not on PSN. I might be on it for like 2 days though this weekend. I can send you an invite, but it's gonna be NA/EU.

Back