The Best of (PSN):

where the hell did you find the definition to an ignoramus from? because that's not the definition i came across. oh wait. you distort stuff. but i know your type. i know what you want to hear.

YOU WIN!

there. your ego is fed. you can't be wrong. i'm wasting my time with you since you can't and won't be swayed. you know it all. good job cluttering your own thread with all idiotic comments from both of us (oh wait for your ego)--my idiotic comments. don't bother replying cause i'm not gonna say anything more. though your ego might cause you to reply again anyway cause you want to have the last word. oh now you probably won't so i won't have you in check. whatever. this thread is dead now anyway because people will come here and see this unless a mod cleans it. i'm done now. bye.
png.png

Now, here's the updated list. If anything is wrong, feel free to point out and correct me.

Patroklos:
1.)
2.)
3.) Kenjitsu_Hokori

ZWEI:
1.) Tekkenaddict2008
2.) Tha_Shogun
3.)

Leixia:
1.) VincentRayne
2.) TALISMAN
3.) MoneyMuffins789

Natsu:
1.) Tha_Shogun
2.) DINO
3.)

Ezio:
1.) Juece
2.) TANHAUSSER
3.) Force-Destruct

Raphael:
1.) Heaton
2.)
3.)

Viola:
1.) KineticClash
2.) Bushindu
3.)

Pyrrha:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Siegfried:
1.) Heaton
2.) Tha_Shogun
3.)

Hilde:
1.) SupHy
2.)
3.)

Xiba:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Ivy:
1.) KineticClash
2.) Bushindu
3.)

Cervantes:
1.) Lobo
2.)
3.)

Aeon:
1.) Nemesis-Kanden
2.) Paranormal_Oreo
3.)

Tira:
1.) VincentRayne
2.) Deathinmyeyes
3.) DINO

Nightmare:
1.) Deathinmyeyes
2.) Nemesis-Kanden
3.)

Mitsurugi:
1.) DINO
2.) MateoGalvan
3.)

Maxi:
1.) Kvasir
2.)
3.) HRD

Yoshimitsu:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Dampierre:
1.) Paranormal_Oreo
2.)
3.)

Voldo:
1.) DINO
2.)
3.)

Astaroth:
1.) Xephukai
2.) Lobo
3.) Jargen

Alpha Patroklos:
1.) Jargen
2.) d_b
3.)

Elysium:
1.)
2.)
3.)

Edge Master:
1.) Partisan
2.)
3.)

Algol:
1.) Force-Destruct
2.) Juece
3.)

Kilik:
1.) Heaton
2.)
3.)

Omega Pyrrha:
1.) Partisan
2.)
3.)

Actually I like to nominate a friend i fight on the regular name Shin_Ryujin for Xiba #1. He is a really great Xiba player.
The said person must have an 8wayrun account and must say his/her self that said person wants number 1, 2, or 3 on the character list.

@TANHAUSSER, I challenge you for my #2 Ezio spot back!

The said person must have an 8wayrun account and must say his/her self that said person wants number 1, 2, or 3 on the character list.

@TANHAUSSER, I challenge you for my #2 Ezio spot back!
Lol, we still have to App mirror in SCIV, remember? Also, apparently juece is #2 now, since Xeph won that ft5... Unless he wasn't taking it seriously, so that leaves me as 3rd tier. I feel like a gatekeeper <.<

Practicing with Yoshi, y'all better watch out!
@Vincent
A lot of people could just feel shy and unworthy of a spot. They may feel they lack the skills to have a spot so they aren't bothering to go for it. To me this isn't even a "Hey I'm the best at X char challenge me!" thread. It seems more like a "List of people to teach you about X character" thread. Even if people don't go for spots, this list could be used as a match maker list for people that need help with certain match ups.
Late response, but I totally agree with that. I've seen some (notice I put "some") higher players totally diss some new/inexperienced/ casual players and made them not want to even try anymore. I ain't the the best Lex player, but I can help some people out.

Back