The Best of (PSN):

Who cares if he used it right after said opponent. It doesn't take lab work to predict a 2K and jump K in response.
but to use it effectively is different. that's like trying to use Keev's strat after only seeing it for 2 matches. he's gonna recognize it right away and beat you out because he knows how to identify his own strategy and counter it if you didn't cover it with your own style. besides, you weren't there so you don't know how the move was applied anyway. not trying to be mean but it wold be better to learn what exactly went on before you try adding to the conversation.

but to use it effectively is different. that's like trying to use Keev's strat after only seeing it for 2 matches. he's gonna recognize it right away and beat you out because he knows how to identify his own strategy and counter it if you didn't cover it with your own style. besides, you weren't there so you don't know how the move was applied anyway. not trying to be mean but it wold be better to learn what exactly went on before you try adding to the conversation.
lol, you're an idiot.

wow. didn't see that one coming. normally just look at the name of the thread not the person it's made by. still no reason to call names. we all play the same game don't we?

wow. didn't see that one coming. normally just look at the name of the thread not the person it's made by. still no reason to call names. we all play the same game don't we?
The point of my posts were to enlighten. You claim that TALISMAN was "Stealing your strats" because he jumped a 2K with 8K, after you did it. Even if this were true, if it works, why not implement it? I will 8B in prediction of a 2K. It has worked, does this mean I've "stolen your strats" as well?

Claiming a strategy is lame. Getting offended, and making a scene because someone 'seemingly' implemented 'your' tech is a scrubby mentality.

In the end, does it matter if he's gone to the lab and practiced his heart out on jumping 2K's with 8K? The real question is, why do you even care that TALISMAN mimicked "your" tech? It's pathetic to put claims on any strategy.

And as for the name calling- well, if you're going to have idiotic posts, then I'm going to call you an idiot.

@Vincent
A lot of people could just feel shy and unworthy of a spot. They may feel they lack the skills to have a spot so they aren't bothering to go for it. To me this isn't even a "Hey I'm the best at X char challenge me!" thread. It seems more like a "List of people to teach you about X character" thread. Even if people don't go for spots, this list could be used as a match maker list for people that need help with certain match ups.

The point of my posts were to enlighten. You claim that TALISMAN was "Stealing your strats" because he jumped a 2K with 8K, after you did it. Even if this were true, if it works, why not implement it? I will 8B in prediction of a 2K. It has worked, does this mean I've "stolen your strats" as well?
this is why i originally said you would have to be there to understand. he didn't really jump my 2Ks because i recognized what he was doing and didn't do those 2Ks anymore. at least non that were jumped if i remember.

In the end, does it matter if he's gone to the lab and practiced his heart out on jumping 2K's with 8K? The real question is, why do you even care that TALISMAN mimicked "your" tech? It's pathetic to put claims on any strategy.
i didn't claim it. it was just something i was doing and it seem like it was mimicked. this really ain't a big deal. i already explained myself regarding this.

And as for the name calling- well, if you're going to have idiotic posts, then I'm going to call you an idiot.
it may be an idiotic post. whatever. it is to you. but that doesn't lay grounds as an excuse to call names. it's very unprofessional. i didn't agree with your post either but did i throw out names? no. i respect people as people. throwing around degrading terms is unacceptable for mature people. we are mature aren't we?

it may be an idiotic post. whatever. it is to you. but that doesn't lay grounds as an excuse to call names. it's very unprofessional. i didn't agree with your post either but did i throw out names? no. i respect people as people. throwing around degrading terms is unacceptable for mature people. we are mature aren't we?
No, the posts you deleted and the one's still up now are pretty idiotic. I am very mature- which in turns, helps me decipher who to take seriously, and who to call out for suffocating this thread with semi-retarded posts. Just because I point out how stupid someone is doesn't make me immature.

i didn't agree with your post either but did i throw out names? no. i respect people as people. throwing around degrading terms is unacceptable for mature people. we are mature aren't we?
-->
and you're an ignoramus and a troll. go bother someone else in a thread you made yourself instead of cluttering another's thread with your garbage.

No, the posts you deleted and the one's still up now are pretty idiotic. I am very mature- which in turns, helps me decipher who to take seriously, and who to call out for suffocating this thread with semi-retarded posts. Just because I point out how stupid someone is doesn't make me immature.
"and you're an ignoramus and a troll. go bother someone else in a thread you made yourself instead of cluttering another's thread with your garbage."

calling someone ignorant isn't degrading. it's what everyone is anyway. i was pointing it out because you called me an idiot. you don't know me so you flushed out you ignorance about me so i called it. and you were trolling because me and Talisman came on an agreement and were done. you started it back up and just name calling in general is a way of trolling. And you didn't point out how stupid i was. you just out and said it. and the fact that i know how to apologize and you just trying to justify you calling someone a degrading term explains how mature each individual is. i said sorry a while ago. your post to me seem idiotic to me. but i'm gonna refrain from name calling.

"and you're an ignoramus and a troll. go bother someone else in a thread you made yourself instead of cluttering another's thread with your garbage."

calling someone ignorant isn't degrading. it's what everyone is anyway. i was pointing it out because you called me an idiot. you don't know me so you flushed out you ignorance about me so i called it. and you were trolling because me and Talisman came on an agreement and were done. you started it back up and just name calling in general is a way of trolling. And you didn't point out how stupid i was. you just out and said it. and the fact that i know how to apologize and you just trying to justify you calling someone a degrading term explains how mature each individual is. i said sorry a while ago. your post to me seem idiotic to me. but i'm gonna refrain from name calling.
I shouldn't apologize because you're stupid. I don't have to personally get to know you to read what you're saying, and come to the conclusion that you're an idiot. To be ignorant implies that I lack knowledge in said topic. It doesn't take a genius to read your posts and conclude that you have no idea what you're talking about. I had input on the argument that you and TALISMAN were engaged in, and you replied with something stupid.

I don't have to point out 'how' you were stupid. Anyone with competency can see for themselves.
I.E.-
Xeph" said:
Who cares if he used it right after said opponent. It doesn't take lab work to predict a 2K and jump K in response.
(your reply)
but to use it effectively is different. that's like trying to use Keev's strat after only seeing it for 2 matches. he's gonna recognize it right away and beat you out because he knows how to identify his own strategy and counter it if you didn't cover it with your own style.

I'm also not attempting to justify anything. You're an idiot, end of story. I don't care if it hurts your feelings. In fact, I called you that to do so. I don't care if you think you're mature, or that I'm immature. I also don't doubt that my posts may seem idiotic to you- you're too dumb to get the point.

Now, if you re read my first two posts, I added intelligent input in hopes to enlighten. It went over your head.

Also, FYI-
Ignoramus: An offensive term that deliberatley insults someone's level of intelligence and/or education.
Synonyms: Stupid, Know-nothing

where the hell did you find the definition to an ignoramus from? because that's not the definition i came across. oh wait. you distort stuff. but i know your type. i know what you want to hear.

YOU WIN!

there. your ego is fed. you can't be wrong. i'm wasting my time with you since you can't and won't be swayed. you know it all. good job cluttering your own thread with all idiotic comments from both of us (oh wait for your ego)--my idiotic comments. don't bother replying cause i'm not gonna say anything more. though your ego might cause you to reply again anyway cause you want to have the last word. oh now you probably won't so i won't have you in check. whatever. this thread is dead now anyway because people will come here and see this unless a mod cleans it. i'm done now. bye.

Back