The Best of (PSN):

awesome. i need to face some Leixia's badly. i found out yesterday that i can play her really well but i have a difficult time facing her because no one plays with her really. so when are you up for the matches?
I know exactly what you mean. It's rare to find Leixias, you'd figure that shed be a popular character, but I guess not.

Anyway, I'll be available all day all week. Tonight, I have to fix my R2 and circle buttons.

You can add me anytime.

Peace.

Leixia was very popular before the first patch. Everybody and their sister was using her. The tournament Omega won against Hawkeye was full of em. Since then there hasn't been near as many in tournaments.

ain't nobody gonna challenge me on my Tira and Leixia spots? is it because they can't be played competitively? i would ask for the pyrrha spot but i don't think there's a big enough difference in skill level when it comes good pyrrhas. well i think she's easy.
I'm not very good on PS3 controller but I'll challenge you for the Tira spot. Maybe sometime Thursday? Add me so we can find a good time I guess. PSN ID: Insidious_Oreo.

I'll take an Alpa spot... 1,2, or 3. Im not too bad as long as i can throw in a jf once in a while.

In the end, mimicking another person's strats, if it's working, shouldn't be frowned upon. I steal a lot of strategic play from many top players. Why not? When was it bad to see something work, then imitate it yourself? It only makes you and, if competent, whoever you're playing a better player.

Yeah. I want that Tira spot.
hey, your friend's list is full so i couldn't send you a message. maybe just send you a message. i'm 2nd now though. if you want to challenge NO. 1 then you gotta challenge Oreo. i might challenge him again or try to catch him with some casuals. my Tira vs. Tira knowledge isn't all there yet.

In the end, mimicking another person's strats, if it's working, shouldn't be frowned upon. I steal a lot of strategic play from many top players. Why not? When was it bad to see something work, then imitate it yourself? It only makes you and, if competent, whoever you're playing a better player.
i know what you mean. i try using Keev's strats for NM. don't you normally practice the strat first? you wouldn't use it immediately after seeing it would you? that was the issue that was being discussed.

i know what you mean. i try using Keev's strats for NM. don't you normally practice the strat first? you wouldn't use it immediately after seeing it would you? that was the issue that was being discussed.
Who cares if he used it right after said opponent. It doesn't take lab work to predict a 2K and jump K in response.

Back