The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow morning. Should be up at 5:00 Am, 6:00 Am, or 7:00 AM Eastern(GMT -5) depending on when MS feels like putting it up there.

...Unless Odashima's May 8th schedule was the date of PSN EU's weekly early release bullshit *smiles, rolls eyes*

Male Tuxedo?

And for the last pack, it only appeared for Le Bello (EU, XBL) the day after. Though that may be because I searched for "Release Date" on the XBL store and found CP2 in the middle for some reason.

These are both literally the best ways to describe both consoles, and are 100% accurate.

Le Bello won the console war you know?

But it's true. MS have been reported to give money to devs in order to secure XBL gets the content first, or threatened not to host it at all. Hence the Skyrim DLC debacle. And Sony is Sony.

You shouldn't get your hopes up for Character DLC. While, yes, that would be nice, the likelihood of that even happening is low.

Also, if you don't want more equipment, then a thread about the DLC store in which people purchase more equipment isn't exactly the place for you.
I just hope at the very least we get new styles as DLC.

Alright, I think everybody and their dog has put in their two cents on DLC characters and should probably start taking it up directly with the developers, because we can't really help you here.

Now that I think about it. I'd be nice if some future DLC equipments are based on early concept arts for the main characters. Such example is Ivy's long hair and dress in one of SCIV's concepts, or Viola's multiple outfits in earlier arts (that "casual/nun-like" outfit is very cute, so is the even-more-Amy-look-a-like one.).

So i heard Japan got the DLC already and there arent any default outfits...

Can anyone confirm this? Because if so i am unable to express my disappointment.

Actually, nothing came for DLC on XBL (nor PSN) just yet, once that happens, I'll update once it releases around 2-3AM PST.

(And Donut, no, its not out until early morning once XBL gets it first.)

Japanese PSN doesn't have 1p Character Costume parts. It has the Shogun-esque Armor, Pacman/Kitty stuff, Fireman/Gasmask. Didn't see any 1p's as of ... 2 hours ago... fell asleep before i could respond on here lol.

Actually, nothing came for DLC on XBL (nor PSN) just yet, once that happens, I'll update once it releases around 2-3AM PST.

(And Donut, no, its not out until early morning once XBL gets it first.)

Wonder how true this is then.

DLC.jpg

Nothing yet on EU XBL... Damn, gotta go to work now :(

Daishi sure has problems with time, for deadlines, Story duration and DLC release! xD *wicked tongue mode OFF*

Fine, fine, I guess I didn't notice PSN JP Store updating, but I though around the same time as NA, probably not, seems what we're getting is right here...Prices and everything. http://bit.ly/IRLYtK

Now gonna have to wait an hour or 2 here when XBL puts it up with their actual names in English.

Reactions: Sha
Cepheus Compatibility Pack 3

Extra Equipment 1 (80 MSP)
-Shoulder Cat
-Yen
-Klonoa Keychain
-Pac-Man Keychain

Bulletproof Headgear (160 MSP)
-Aeon's Head
-Gas Mask
-The Terror Mask (Splatterhouse)
-Luchador Mask