The Cepheus Store thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hm could you explain how a little more of "Soul Blade" would be implemented? ( sorry if that sounds rude e_e) I never played it so I hope you could shed some light on the subject ;///w///;
Even though many may disagree with the idea, Soul Blade is less "magical" than the rest. The most you will probably get of it is from Cervantes/Inferno, but everyone else, including Taki, did not have any "special abilities" or moves that involved Soul Edge/Soulcalibur shards. The way they fought was more organic, but it still had some negative aspects that were improved in later games.

In later games, quite a few still had that "organic" feel going on. Even though Kilik had the whole "malfested" background, he is an example of this. Others included Seong Mina, Xianghua, Maxi, and Siegfried, until that Soulcalibur shard got into his body. There might be more, but I don't care to look it up.

But I guess "Organic" is boring nowadays.

View attachment 20770

EDIT: And yeah, those weapons are too badass for this guy as well.

Wow! that costume is better than the ones in the soul calibur series for the guys. I mean really- thats hot. What game is the character from?

To All

By the way about Zwei I think they could have made his move set a bit more fluid it reminds me of a cross between pat and alpha Sesuka. If anything Zweis hair should be a bit more wild

Changing the subject slightly- I think that PS could have done more with Tira - when she first came on the scene - her backstory involves Ravens or birds of some description- her CE in scv could have involved the birds doing damage .... transforming at some point from ring blade to a deadly swarm of killer peckers... should i say beaks?? I just had a visual..

Any way just a thought

Since V is kind of a reboot they should've redone it, just like Sieg transformed when he grabbed the sword do the same with Pyrrah. Make her look like an actual demon, give her a demonic arm and call her Nightmare. Also give her more demonic moves like her CE.

MIZIEYA says: Talking of Pyrrha... and I'd really rather I didn't..... why didn't we get her malfested hair? It was two tone in story mode.... My answer to my own question would be: I dunno.

But I'm surprised P.S didn't add that.

I reiterate: What is the point of keeping this thread open?

Unless some news is made about the Cepheus Store or we hear otherwise about DLC being released for the store, there is no point in keeping this thread open. We have spent pages talking off-topic because there is nothing left to speculate or talk about the topic.

I guess unless a moderator closes it, this thread will stay open, but can we at least keep our topics relevant to the Cepheus Store and the SCV DLC? Apropos to the latest DLC, is it just me or is the number of equipment with sticker capabilities few?

--Forgon

What has happened to this thread? Oh well, I guess it's now the general discussion.

Edit: Haha, Forgon, we thought the same thing at the same time. Yeah, I think I will close it and everyone just head on over to the general discussion or the Future of SC thread to continue talking about ZWEI, Viola, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back