The Claymore thread

Yes, the anime was epic indeed till it went into non canon with the Priscilla fight.

Supposedly, a 2nd anime season of Claymore is in the works as well.

Hopefully more Teresa action as well!!! ^_^

how could they even do a second season with the way they diverged from the manga already? x_x

but yeah I like claymore, I'm up to date on it (chapter 100).
I'm curious to see where the manga goes from here now that it has made Priscilla virtually invincible. The only options seem to be for them to run away/priscilla lets them go or clare has a shounen moment and goes supersaiyan.

also people should try to use spoiler tags if you're gonna do major spoilers in this topic. if you don't know how go to advanced settings for your post and its on the far right of the options above the text

how could they even do a second season with the way they diverged from the manga already? x_x

but yeah I like claymore, I'm up to date on it (chapter 100).
I'm curious to see where the manga goes from here now that it has made Priscilla virtually invincible. The only options seem to be for them to run away/priscilla lets them go or clare has a shounen moment and goes supersaiyan.

also people should try to use spoiler tags if you're gonna do major spoilers in this topic. if you don't know how go to advanced settings for your post and its on the far right of the options above the text

Yeah, Priscilla is broken beyond belief. I thought Ixley gave her a bye but with the ass whooping she gave the twins and all of this while weak and hungry, is too damn much. I wonder if Teresa's body will come out of Clare now as I don't see how Clare can beat her at this point.

Agreed. T_T

Luckily for me, Bleach, One Piece and HSDK hold me over pretty well for that yummy Claymore issue.

Can't wait to see what happens with Raki and the organization.

I liked the anime alright, I've looked at the manga a bit. I don't follow anime quite like i used to so I'm just sort of like good for them. Seems an alright series. As for being upset it's a monthly series, try following berserk. You'll go half a year then get 14 pages. The shit miura. The shit?

I agree on both counts. If it does finish I'll be well into my 40's or 50's. But chances are even with spectacular Japanese lifetimes, miura will leave his masterpiece half finished. The man needs a secret service detail or personal attendants like they've got for the pope in rome. And what does this studio Gaga do for him? Besides make up catchy tunes for young ladies? He doesn't seem to be going any faster with their help.

Spoilers for 101 are up.

Jean (who managed to restore Clare after risking her life in the battle with Rigaldo)'s existence shut out Clare's awakening from deep within Clare's unconsciousness. Helen and Deneve rescue the bewildered Clare. Scene change. A character (Yuma perhaps?) is trying to save a casualty (Cynthia?)'s life when almost immediately it's not enough to restore her body to the degree that she can move around. The enemy appears there and, before Yuma who is prepared for death fights, Dietrich enters to help.

i think clare just has a mental block preventing her from fully awakening because of jean, I don't think it's anything psysical preventing her from doing it

i think clare just has a mental block preventing her from fully awakening because of jean, I don't think it's anything psysical preventing her from doing it

Very interesting!!! Jean had so much impact on her life and her death affected her greatly but since Clare doesn't talk as much with her nakama they didn't notice.

A shame since I wanted someone to finally kill Priscilla and make her eat the dirt but guess I'll have to wait. My hopes are on Luciela now. God, I hate Priscilla so bad!!!

New training arc for Clare coming since she didn't expect that little glitch.

Back