The Custom Natsu and Taki thread!

Raskall95

[09] Warrior
Seeing as there are so many specific character CAS threads, I thought we need to show the Ninja's of Soul Calibur some lovin'!

I know that Taki is in IV and maybe a bit dated but some people have preferred IV to V so they may have an awesome Taki custom, and those who play V may have an awesome Natsu, and having a thread for both the bad ass ninja chicks would save having two threads for two similar characters.

So post your recolours and customs here! (No original characters please just Taki or Natsu them selves)

I will post a few recolours/customs of Natsu here soon! I look forward to seeing what you guys may have done to make these two ninja's look F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!

"So, like, he still plays video games, like, this one called Soul Cal-a-whatever. Like, so immature, right? And he doesn't, like, actually PLAY the game, but instead he just, like, makes his own weird-looking characters. OMG, he's so lame!"
Ql1ke.png
KRmwO.png

JcSVI.png

Those ball things are supposed to be pom-poms. I tried to use the raccoon tail, but I didn't have enough patience to figure out how to turn it into anything roughly spherical, so I settled for these, instead.

IdwfN.png

Like with most CaS, color scheme proves to be a considerable hurdle. In the end, I decided to go with what I know. The color scheme on here is a nod to my Alma Mater. Go Bears!
And here's my Taki recreation. This is an updated iteration from an earlier design that wasn't as exciting to look at.
cGEgVWn.jpg

EDIT: Guess I might as well throw in my recolor, too.
8CobX.jpg

Finally a chance to post this color edit:

7zDil.jpg

I like Natsu's 2P way more than her first one, so I just copied the colors of the first. This was probably the first color edit I ever made.
Her 1P is very bad IMO, I think this should've been her 1P. They were pondering to Taki's fans who (for the most part) weren't satisfied with the replacement anyway.

And just like Pascuzzi, my Taki

g4aST.jpg

Oh noes, why is she so modest? Where is that awesome paintjob catsuit/leotard? Well it's under her clothes, although even Team Soul think it's inappropriate. Actually at first she had the samurai pants (which went perfectly with Natsu's top), but it was a trade off as I didn't like the fact that I couldn't change the colors of her white socks.

o3ZHn.jpg

Pardon the necro-ing, but a Natsu custom must be donated here....

Attachments

• Natsu (1).JPG
    Natsu (1).JPG
    631.8 KB · Views: 406
  • Natsu (2).JPG
    Natsu (2).JPG
    788.3 KB · Views: 477
  • Natsu (3).JPG
    Natsu (3).JPG
    705.4 KB · Views: 439
  • Natsu (4).JPG
    Natsu (4).JPG
    745 KB · Views: 460
  • Natsu (5).JPG
    Natsu (5).JPG
    722 KB · Views: 430
Seeing how Natsu is the lone Japanese person in her group, I decided she should dress in equally appropriate Chinese gear, colored like her 1P.
Fancy Natsu.png

Added a necklace and sash for the lolz and because just the dress was too plain. I'm going to recolor/retexture it to look a bit better, but this is is for now.

Natsu cosplaying as Kunimitsu. Pretty herp derp, but it beats the 1p she goes by. Only thing good about that is dat ass....but I know Pyrrha for instance beats out Natsu's ass many times over. Pyrrha with Natsu's 1p.....*drools*

Anyways, my Natsu 3p for now on.

Natsu (1).jpg

Attachments

• Natsu (2).jpg
    Natsu (2).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 445
  • Natsu (3).jpg
    Natsu (3).jpg
    1,022.8 KB · Views: 484
  • Natsu (4).jpg
    Natsu (4).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 469
  • Natsu (5).jpg
    Natsu (5).jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 433
  • Natsu (6).jpg
    Natsu (6).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 545
Hey, LeBello, I was wondering where you got the sticker for your training Natsu. By the way, for people who might be reading this, I am new to the whole 8wayrun.com. I am not new to Soul Calibur though. I've been playing since I found Soul Blade.

Also, I am a big fan of KokoYoshi, I love the SCV soul arena.

Whenever you feel you have something more to say, try not to double post as much. Editing is your friend. I merged your posts together for you though.

That aside, welcome to 8wayrun. As you can see I'm the CAS moderator. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me or anyone else you feel comfortable with. Hope to see you around.

Thanks for answering, I was starting to worry this place had become deserted. All the posts seem to be a month old, or more. Thanks for merging those posts as well. Like I said, I'm new, but I can still learn. By the way, did I mention you're awesome? I'm not just trying to suck up here, so don't take it that way.

It happens. Peeps are busy with reality and other things. No worries though, I'm still around with some other CAS artists.

Thanks LeBello, I would love to get those stickers. And sorry I couldn't answer sooner, I had homework and was doing that all night. I would love to start uploading my own CAS's but I need to figure out how to take screenshots. I never thought about doing that until today.

By the way Kostas, I've seen those CAS's around the site, and I'm glad you posted them here. I loved them and always wanted to see them more. Great Job!

Thanks LeBello, I would love to get those stickers. And sorry I couldn't answer sooner, I had homework and was doing that all night. I would love to start uploading my own CAS's but I need to figure out how to take screenshots. I never thought about doing that until today.

By the way Kostas, I've seen those CAS's around the site, and I'm glad you posted them here. I loved them and always wanted to see them more. Great Job!

Send me a wallpost to remind me, I'm awfully forgetful.

You are more than welcome Kostas, I love your CAS's! You managed to work in a design element to Taki that was completely your own, which is awesome. I may have been playing since Soul Blade, but my character creation could use a little work. Yours are way cool!

By the way LeBello, its quite all right. I am forgetful myself, so I know what that's like!

Back