The Official Create-A-Soul Battle Showcase thread.

Exacly, we even did purely gentleman show-off CAS session with Le Bello where we just decided to let each other win alternatively and tried our best to avoir any kind of armor break (which is difficult) to produce better material for pictures or funky replays with spectacular moves.
Eventually we got bored of it and got back to good ol' no holds barred :o)
I still like relaxed CAS non competitive CAS show-off, because it is relaxing (and i never do ranked matches anyways)

Actually avoiding an armour break wouldn't be that hard if you guys just used simple moves like AA or BB & stuff like that. The less impact you make the less you armor will break! Oohh I rhymed :D

Actually avoiding an armour break wouldn't be that hard if you guys just used simple moves like AA or BB & stuff like that. The less impact you make the less you armor will break! Oohh I rhymed :D

Precisely, and didn't use, oh I dunno, CRITICAL EDGES MR CANE. ;}P

It appears there are more Le Bello than you on this board :P
Anyways, i posted the link in my thread, because there is something else you should see there

I might be interested in doing a video eventually, but I'll need someone to upload for me since I don't have a video capture device.

I used to host creation showcase rooms with 30 second fights, where players can quickly show as many creations in action as they can.

Last edited:
So, is this still a thing?
It would've been nice to find this thread last year before everything died and I got into modding, and on that note, I assume modding is still out here?

Ah well, would've been nice... :/

Edit: July!? What's with the necro-ing?

Didnt realize you all already had a non stickied video thread.

I stickied it and merged the old thread. This is now the official CaS vidoe thread.

Thanks!

Back