The Official NEC9 Results Thread!

Uuhhhhhh?????
Was I supposed to care?
What was your point in posting this message?
Couldn't u have just sent me a PSN message or were u lookin for attention?
When was the last time I talked to u?
Did u really tell me what u claim u did?
Do u ramble just for the sake of it?
From the looks of all your posts you do just ramble don't u?
Uuhhhhhhh???? Okay that's all my thoughts on your comment.

Look at the post ? There's a strong, and potent ambiance of " hahahah bro we'll get them next time cause i know u the best i've ever played ". How stupid do i look now with your post ? Damn thats' how you feel fam ? lol, salty.

I would never bash you knowing you are the best person i've ever played, wtf is your problem ? Dont come at me sour like that ever when i was being sarcastic. What's up your a$$ ? Please just chill, i will only say that once, I can give a little bit of nothing about what u think of my post ...and how idiotic and how logical is it for me to post what i said to you here on PSN using a PS pad then on a keyboard connected to a computer not even additional to the fact that im at work when I made my prior post or this post.

You think because you can beat him online you can beat him offline?

There's a huge gap btwn online and offline and offline is the real thing to test your skillz against someone.

REALLY !!!!!!!!!!!! u think? Dang man i didnt know that, I know what offline is and I know what online is, and you better listen up closely little seedling -- my style dont change up , no need to, cause I dont have a " ONLINE " style amy. Please dont be cliche with the whole " There is a huge gap between online and offline " when OOFMATIC and Something-UNIQUE and other assorted players play online alot and still rank high in tournements if not win them ( yes they also play offline to, but so do i )

sword lord, something unique, ATL everyone - I hope you guys know online its just shit talk but in person its all respect....and shit talk!!!

Yeah I noticed.

Somethin' Unique - I was "that" Astaroth player that beat you in that close match in the team tourney. I think you went up 2 rounds on me and I pulled it out. You was the 2nd Kilik I have ever played and you caught me by surprise with your style haha. Great match!

Oh that was u. Lol a Kilik player picking astaroth against another Kilik player! (Nice and genious at the same time). Revenge will come soon lol. But before that you have to give me the low down on JF Asura lol.

something-unique - soon enough you will be a top notch player...but your still a puppy bitch! good stuff beating the shit outta me in tourney tho...remember if you like it then you shoulda put a ring on it!

Full speed here I come. My growth has been phenomonal. Soon I will be untouchable (muahahaha). Yo im'a be reppin hard body for the NY crew from now on so we can be a beast and destroy canada and atl next time. Damn i'm thirsty for more competition. It's like a drug. Maybe every now and again we can mix up teams to help be more solid in Team tourneys.

Extra Tidbits:

Yo Oofmatic congrats on your win once again but I want a shot at that belt before u get any rematches. New challengers come first lol.

Kev-

I'm not gonna comment on what you said, 'cause I know that's just how you roll.

... But if you really do track down Thugish or STD, hook a brother up and tape that ish, huh?

Anyway.

My eyes are bleeding because I wanna see those videos so badly. Yeah...

I will broheim, im going to the next major tourneys guaranteed, whether my ATL counterparts go or not -- no matter what it cost me to go -- hopefully i will see thugish and std there. Thats just that, i wont speak on no one here again, to much sensitivity here.

Been a little busy since i had to write a paper the moment i got back from NEC.

Fun tourney! Big thanks to Eric and Jaxel for running it
quick shoutouts

KDZ- Why are you so hard to beat?! I really see why you are beasting the EC in this game

JM- You should have done more Asura

Maxx- VA players are NOT shy ;p

Rigel- I'll be sure to say hi next time i see you lol...

Hudathan- I'm kinda mad i didn't get to get any casuals with you. stop copying my raph!

Mtfighter- I'm considering taking you out of my top 5 since you didn't know my real name before this tourney!!! (check my sig)

kpC- Fun playing you the night before. Your Yoshi is on crack

Klizza- I had fun playing those casuals with you! I wish we didnt get kicked off the casual stations -_-

Well its obvious that this was a great tourney and I'm sorry to anyone that was expecting me to be there.

The best thing I can say is, I'll see ya'll at nats!

ugh i hate typing these essays.

I'll list things in order of stiffness.

STIIIIIIIIIFF:
The hotel - I know you cant be as electric as Jeff Hardy, but please try. Power failures = fail. Making me wait till 6pm to get a room when i arrived at noon - double fail. Kicking us out at 11 and threatening to charge for another day..... you get the picture. STIIIIIFF!!!!

MT Fighter - you are a gentleman, next time i see you i will shit in your top hat. Good job in eliminating me:-)

DINO - Did i even get a round on you? Fuck what a beatdown, stiff ass Voldo. Next time i see you, I'll have some new strats. Hit me up on AIM and tell me how to beat you

Tidus - stiff ass stiff chants when you won. Good shit on teaching Tom Brady how them NY Giants roll. Can't wait for a possible rematch.

Jaxel's smash brothers bracket maker - yes, it randomized the first round well. However it needs to work on its "plan the losers bracket" randomization better. Something Unique (NYC), in the loser's bracket had to face: ultrascrub (nyc), Ramon (NYC), Tidus (NYC), Maxx (NYC). You see what i did there?

BigBoi - our match was so stiff it killed the power.

JTO - shit, i dont think we hardly ever talked, but watching you play made me thankful that the CF system exists (I was even yearning for the pre patch days). Hopefully I'll be ready enough to deal with your playstyle by Final Round or whatever regional we end up meeting at.

Radio - fuck you radio. If i hear "Single Ladies" one more time i might just have to choke a bitch.

Zangief and Akuma - STIIIIFF in HD remix.

NYC Nightlife - remembers philly radio add - "No Cover for anyone, open bar from 9:30 to 10:30; $3 dollar drink specials all night, free chick with huge fake titties for the first 50 male guests". NYC - learn from it!!

Me - i was really really stiff this weekend. Hotel worries and helping Jaxel and Kitt find people made me slightly less jolly. Had a chance to meet some new players but didn't do shit about it. Naomi, Hudathun, EscapingJail, BeatOffninja, Tag, I'm sorry you were the ones that had to suffer because of this, but I promise that next time I'll truly expose myself to you.

Not Stiff
NYC Crew. YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Canada Crew - your dedication to SC is fucking amazing
Jaxel, Kitt and Eric - you guys ran shit well, you know it already.
New England crew - held it down as always. Watching JustKill's take on mitsu gave me some ideas.
Jersey Crew - yoooooooooooooooo

And now the recipient of the prestigious Serge "yooooooooooo" award sponsored by booze:
OOFMATIC -
I swear - that man has a matchup chart in his head. When most of us drop a character because he/she has a few bad matchups, this man instead keeps learning that character to abuse them in their GOOD matchups (as well as having his "you probably havent seen this shit yet" characters). Brilliant.
Does this mean we will see more people winning tournaments using 2-5 characters like oof has? Only time will tell.

However i do know that thanks to OOF I am now gonna pay more attention to some of my other characters that might have been lost in the shuffle, as well as maybe learn new ones. Zas, Yun, Hilde - here i come!

Hey serge,

Thanks alot for all that running around... Between, you, jaxel, and eric doing that for the people that were not around it was great to have some help. I will say that it took 3 days for my voice to somewhat recover from this event...lol But I would gladly do it again without any objections.

To everyone,

Thanks again.. You all made this a fun event.

Ok oof we will see...but remember i play bigboi so...

AND KEVIN WHOEVER U ARE!!! STOP POSTIN CUZ U NOT GOOD!!!!!!!
WHAT HAPPEN 2 U PLAYIN ATL IN EAST POINT DAT NIGHT?
IF YA POST UP AGAIN U GOTTA DO A $200 MM WIT ME DAMMIT AND I WILL FIGHT U IN REAL LIFE IF U DNT!!!!!!

Back