Xianghua/Xiba or Leixia

Maxi/Setsuka

Astaroth/Nightmare

Siegfried/ Hilde

Siegfried/ Kilik

Hilde/Xianghua

Yun-Seong/ Xianghua, Talim, or Seong-Mi-Na

and finally...Raphael/Amy/Viola

Yeah, you're right. Every Soul Calibur game comes out every 3 to 4 years. Well, looks like we'll have to wait until 2015 or whenever Project Soul decides to surprise with some announcement. E3 is right around the corner but I don't think they are going to announce anything at this moment.

The Story: It's time to destroy Astral Chaos
The Characters: ALL of them from Soul Blade up to SC5 + some new faces plx. :c KILL some of them off -in- storymode animated cut-scenes if you wanna really get rid of them. :p
New Features: 2-3-man Tag Team [it's possible to easily swap a 3-way tag team with the right button mapping] (see above post by Shaolin). This new feature becomes somewhat integral to Story Mode. Ivy teaming with Taki for grand finale plox). Characters start off alone and, as you progress through the story, you have to team up with/lose certain allies. Some characters may have a harder time against the final boss than others since they may end up fighting alone. Fuck balance, I like stories.
More interactive stages that rival those in DoA.
CaS options: Compatibility mode off/on/partial (partial will run a collision check to see what items clip to a high-degree and attempt to remove part of the item much like how some skirts replaced the lower halves of dresses in previous SC games). This feature is a per-item feature, not a whole CaS-mode feature.
CaS Feature: Highly-customizable characters much like SIMS. Allow twinkish/young/lithe males to be created or grotesquely fat characters.
Returning Features: Regular Team Battle (you just go through the opponent's line of characters, no tag-swap), CotS-style side-game, Tower of Soul-style side-game, Ice-fire stage effects, Museum mode, exhibition mode with CaS characters able to be used and recorded+shared online, stage select during CaS.

The new CotS thing could be some story about how your creations need to -stop- the SC characters from destroying astral chaos for some reason.

Soul Calibur does not have to do the interactive stage features to make it a better game, even though the stages were what made DOA very spectacular ever since DOA2.

We sort of have it in Astaroth's stage in this game as well as the raft stage. They likely wanted it to be a bigger feature but ran out of time.

That in itself would work best. It would give the developers enough time to add in as much content and features as well as redesigning the characters and reworking their moves with a new engine or go with the one they have now. Overall, it would be a high quality game and it would be worth the wait.

Exactly! Thats what I had wanted for SC5 ~ but nooo instead we got patches because of the glitches that happened because the developers didnt get enough time to work out lol~ not that im complaining about the patches XD

Back