The Ranked Junkies Thread

Never heard of that Craftwars person but anyone with a 90% win/loss ratio is an RQer (Most of the time at least, I've yet to see otherwise)

Never heard of that Craftwars person but anyone with a 90% win/loss ratio is an RQer (Most of the time at least, I've yet to see otherwise)

You and I played last night. And I have a 93% win average.

OK OK, granted I have less than 20 games in on ranked........and there goes my attempt at humor....LOL

I first became a ranked junkie when everyone in player matches kicked me because my player card is a picture of Viola. :( I am still a ranked junkie. I have just become one so I'm still an E3 but hope to achieve A1 by the end of this week.

Ranked is just so boring now. Aside from a few good players now and then, most I'm up against either play like ass or RQ when they lose one round; makes me sick.

When did W/L in fighting games become something people cared about? It reminds me of how people didn't care about K/D until CoD came along.

Last night there were a lot of really good A ranks playing on XBL. Ranked is still doing it for me!

Back