The Ranked Junkies Thread

I'm officially no longer a Ranked Junkie.

The other night I had a brief power out which caused my save file to get corrupted. 4000 wins down the drain. Back at E5 0W 0L.

Yeah... time to retire from ranked for a good while... :/

The other night I had a brief power out which caused my save file to get corrupted. 4000 wins down the drain. Back at E5 0W 0L.

How the hell does your save file get corrupted anyway? Maybe I can "accidently" have a "power outage" to "corrupt" "my" "save file" hint hint nudge nudge.

You shall be missed

Be strong Master of the Mustache! I shall await your return!!

so you can royally kick my ass like you usually do. TT.TT

I'm officially a ranked junkie again! I'm back on ranked but this time I will only be using Edge Master. I'll save Damp for player matches!

I think that Ranked brings out the worst in people. But Im sure that's because you're trying to get higher in ranked. Last time I played, of course many people go for ring outs, dirty tricks, etc. (Mostly the good players, not the newbies)

But you gotta do what you gotta do to get your rank. I guess prepare yourself for the worst and the dirtiest from people!

I think that Ranked brings out the worst in people. But Im sure that's because you're trying to get higher in ranked. Last time I played, of course many people go for ring outs, dirty tricks, etc. (Mostly the good players, not the newbies)

But you gotta do what you gotta do to get your rank. I guess prepare yourself for the worst and the dirtiest from people!
He's right pretty kitty. (guy above me)

I've been playing Ranked often for the past week. I'm currently an C2 because I only search 4+ bars which sucks since there's barely anyone in ranked, and the fact that I haven't ran into anyone decent so far.

Anyways I'm trying to reach B5 and probably stop there.

Sup Junkies! I'm still playing ranked every day for at least 3 hours every night! I can't get enough of ranked! It's too much fun.

What is so great about XBL ranked for me?

-Always connect to 4+ bars, very rare to have lag issues.
-Constant flow of players. Usually very little waiting to connect to someone.
-Variety of players, compared to playing the same person or people in player matches.
-Wide variety of skilled players; from casual scrubs that I can practice moves on to elite offline tournament players and everything in between.
-Ranked stats and leaderboards keep things interesting.
-Ragequitters and hate mailers, these guys bring good entertainment value.
-Win streak achieving and win streak stopping. Having a little crown with a number that says 10+, 20+ or even 50+ always feels good. What feels even better is knocking someone off who has it!

I know a lot of people have issues with ranked, especially on the PSN side, but I really do think it's a great mode. I don't think I would be playing SCV as much as I do if ranked wasn't around. It just keeps bringing me back!

Back