The Ranked Junkies Thread

I hate ranket, people tends to ragequit a lot and they mainly only use mitsurugi or siegfried (nothing against them but it becomes boring)

cultivatemass (PSN) just ragequitted on me a few hours ago because I was clearly destroying his mitsurugi, then he sent me ragemail telling me I was only "stun-spamming" and that I was pathethic and blahblah, it's the first time i read something like "stun-spamming" lol

wait till you get hate mail that just says "you are horrible" after they Rage quit because you throw their ass out of the ring 3 times with different attacks...... with zwei mind you.

What I cant stan is when you lose and wait then turn off the system, and if it lagged and you where not paying attention, you just rage quit :p.

This guy just raged on me 5 times AND sent hate-mail claiming I mod.

Thinking back on it, your list is full of Assholes.
lol yeah, I probably should have placed g0d1ess in the "Hall of SHAME" section. He's not really worthy enough to be placed in the same list as Fenris and Chaoticity me thinks.

Dustbuster360G - Best Maxi Rank Junkie on XBL. Nuff said.

I....I just cant accept this. I think there is a Canadian conspiracy going on.

Now that Im back on XBL, Ima hit up some ranked matches. I aint on Fenris's level, played that guy several rounds last night. He completly shuts down maxis "right outer" game, which fucks me up bad! But I can always give good ol dustbuster a run for his money

I

WarioGamer - This ranked junkie is probably the biggest fraud on ranked. He uses Asta and always loses to me and always ragequits and sends me messages about how I spam and cheat, yet this guy pretty much only relies on charged bullrush, throws, and 22B. The funniest thing about this guy is that he truly believes that he is one of the most skilled players on ranked with his fake 86%. I love trolling this guy while owning him. His ragequits always pit a smile on my face. :)

I relish the times when he picks the map for easier RO's yet loses to three of them himself (while hearing him curse over the mic). I haven't actually gotten any hatemail from him, unfortunately.

Ok, I'm officially moving g0d1ess to the hall of shame section. I just destroyed him and he ragequit on me lol. Seriously, I don't know what led me to believing he was a good player. He's absolute trash. lol

Ok, I'm officially moving g0d1ess to the hall of shame section. I just destroyed him and he ragequit on me lol. Seriously, I don't know what led me to believing he was a good player. He's absolute trash. lol

Now we just need ol Dusty where he belongs!!

Right next to you HRD. Possibly wearing that miniskirt you like. Am I Right?

For some strange reason I can't beat Fenris Zero. It's quite annoying as I've wrecked everyone one on that list.

I'm a ranked junkie.

Its not for the rank (B1) and its not to defend the win percentage (48% - though the desperate struggle to actually get a winning record does keep me motivated). I just like having a filter that has me only connect with 4 bar matches or better. I also prefer being rage quit on as opposed to being booted when it comes down to it.

i'm always playing ranked. it's much quicker than GC and PM and the quality of players are usually better unless you make a room with people that you know are good but still, you don't have to wait very long in between matches.

I've changed my mind about this KingWalker guy. He's got a really good Pat.

Noticing some new A ranks on too. Things are getting interesting with some of these up and comers. :)

I have been hitting the Ranked ranked matches more and more since everyone is asleep when I get on .__. but I did barely turn B5 :D Anywho I don't have any names to list but lately I have been getting some people who are very cool like Sir Pretzel (gave me advice on my Maxi which I need some training) but I had some RQs from A ranks, maybe Ranked isn't as bad as I first thought

Back