The Return Of My Cast Of Freaks

Awesome steampunk characters. 9/10 for the first one and 8.5/10 for the other.

Could you try making a male steampunk based character though? i tried, but don't properly make use of the cog wheels, and are all masks unisex?

At anyrate amazing creations Matty, very imaginative.

Well I have done one, it was Chronos though he wasn't overtly steampunk compared to the others. I do plan on doing more steampunk

thanks for your comments though

Ok back after a little break

Barnabus
ixbej8.png

ivh0qv.png

*squee* The furry in me loves Tabitha! x3 rather nice use of the Nurse outfit too~
Cordillia looks amazing - that's a great color-choice for that coat.

*squee* The furry in me loves Tabitha! x3 rather nice use of the Nurse outfit too~
Cordillia looks amazing - that's a great color-choice for that coat.

Lol well I felt I should have atleast one anthro in my cast ;)

I tried all the colours for that jacket and purple was the only one that really worked

*squees super loudly* I absolutely love Tabitha and Cordillia! O.O Well, I love everything you make but they're so pretty! XD

Thank you as always, Cordillia was actually originally an Ivy 3P but seeing as I haven't made any other 3ps I decided to make an original character instead

After looking, admiring, and feeling ashamed of my creations while watching this thread, i decided my only word to describe the chars Matty shows, and that word is:

AMAZING

... Yup, love him. :D I may have to take a look at my Ceroine again and see if I can fit some of the blood-look around her openings. :O What is the color you're using for his exposed flesh? I like it more than mine. D:

Ceroine.png

Btw, sooooo stealing the chestbursting idea for another character kthx. :D

wow!!! that Reaver is AWESOME!!!! I'll clone him tonight hehe

It always makes me so happy when people want to recreate what i've done

... Yup, love him. :D I may have to take a look at my Ceroine again and see if I can fit some of the blood-look around her openings. :O What is the color you're using for his exposed flesh? I like it more than mine. D:

Ceroine.png

Btw, sooooo stealing the chestbursting idea for another character kthx. :D

Steal away my friend ;p great design by the way, I just simply used red but added the chest hair option to add a little texture

With all the really innovative things you have done, it seems silly of me to center in on one thing... but I really love the flower on top of the little hat.... I don't know why I find it so striking but ... I know that I like it.
Everything is great... I always admire your apparent ease with color. It seems natural to you (and a few others like Gatsu... Fliptop... the list goes on) I feel like it is an afterthought for me, even if I end up ok in the end, it is just not what I am best at.

:)

Back