The team fortress 2 thread

KamikazeGopher

[09] Warrior
For all things relating to the awesomeness that is Team Fortress 2 for any system its on. If anyone here has it on PC, ill throw up some Steam IDs on the First page.

Steam ID: Kamikaze Gopher
Class: Medic
Times: Anytime after 6 usually. PM or IM to set something up.
----------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID: r4r3truffle
Class: Medic, Demo
Times: After 5 PM EST
Steam ID: lokixkrit
Class: Soldier
Times: Who knows.
Steam ID: The Landslide (of course)
Class: COWARD KILLER!
Enjoys: Long walks on the beach and kittens
Steam ID: Jay Shadow
Class: Demo, Soldier, Pryo (whatever will kill a Sentry that isn't a spy)
Times: When I remember to turn Steam on. Usually late night but I'm around earlier.
---------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID:Section 8
Class:Situational(whatever the team needs)
Enjoys: after 5pm EST
Steam ID : Kamin42
Class : Sniper, followed by everything else
Times : Random
Steam ID: Synraii
Class: Medic/Sniper
Online: Friday afternoons until midnight-ish GMT
Anyway, details for the third class update are out this week.
Steam ID: Dizzynecro
Class: Pyro/Soldier/Heavy depending on my mood and/or situation.
Times: Nothing consistent.

http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/

Rumors are that they are gonna release a new game type and new payload maps. :)

[MUNJI WUZ HERE, EDITAN YOR POAST, ALBEE. HAWHAWHAWHAW ILU, BIDGE. /Krit]

Steam ID: r4r3truffle
Class: Medic, Demo
Times: After 5 PM EST

Though I actually play it more on PSN because my PC runs it only at ~20fps on the lowest settings. D:

Are you XBL guys still doing your clan thing?

Are you XBL guys still doing your clan thing?

Timing was bad on that. Chuck red ringed and a few people didnt show consistently enough to put a team together. Then that damn clan site went under and SC4 came out. So yeah, really bad timing.

On the other hand, im stoked about this new update dealy and im seriously wanting to get back into some Ubercharged madness at some point.

I think Chuck is fixing his comp up to run it on his PC.

New payload map has been revealed. Badwater Basin. Looks a hell of a lot better then Goldrush with all those wide open spaces. It was far too easy to hold a chokepoint on Goldrush 3 and some of the fan made PL maps ive seen (pl_dustbowl) flat out fucking suck for the same reason.

Awesome games today Chuck. Its been so long since I played TF and it was so much fun. That Natacha shit is gonna be the biggest pain in the ass though. I dont think itd be so bad if a team was coordinated. At a longer range I was actually able to survive, but its a shitty deal when you turn a corner to peek, only to get practically held in place by it. Natacha Heavy + Pyro combo is gonna be a new form of Heavy+Med IMO since the synergy is strong. Then again, my gripes are probably premature. I was caught off guard with how strong the Pyros were after the update, but got used to it fast. You just need to kite differently.

Edit: Btw, if you want a good pic of one of the heavy achievements, go to http://steamgames.com/tf2/heavy/kgb.htm and at the bottom you can DL all the pics. the Rasputin one fits best, IMO.

Holy shit pyros are gay. They are seriously really dumb. They just run me over, I'd say they were the second most common class I saw online today next to Heavies, I think the pyros are ridiculous.

Hella fun tough, great time.

Holy shit pyros are gay. They are seriously really dumb. They just run me over, I'd say they were the second most common class I saw online today next to Heavies, I think the pyros are ridiculous.
Its just an initial shock. Your used to them sucking complete ass on XBL. You'll get used to them eventually. Your gonna see an overabundance of them in general cause of the inevitable Heavy overload. Pyros tonight were smarter then the average for a change. Good compression blast useage.

Yeah it looks ok atm, but i'm getting a new vid card.

Steam ID: The Landslide (of course)

And kowtow, YOUR AVATAR IS HILLARIOUS

Back