The team fortress 2 thread

off most wednesdays and saturdays. unless i say otherwise. i usually don't play before work. its quite troublesome to my routine.

RAWR_xNuTzzz
I got the full 1001 demoknights set. Play that and pyro frequently although i'm currently addicted to trading like it's meth lol

Im currently in stranges, since theres no price charts i just sell em all for 4 ref to desperate peoples ;D

Im currently in stranges, since theres no price charts i just sell em all for 4 ref to desperate peoples ;D
heh niiiice. i gotta find some of these ppl cause Ive got a few to sell

Chuck: If you get one, lets hope its one of those big deal ones. :p saw some guy sell his Burning Demo Samur-eye hat for $1000 plus a few sweetners

Everybody give me everything, i'm a pro at misleading prices to my advantage :D
Say this item is worth 2 ref, ill get 4.3 out of it, good shit lol
It isn't the most honest way but if they don't care enough to learn the actual value of things, they're loss.

I like you :)
Also im open if you guys wanna commission anything with me, ill do anything from random weps to unusual anythings, FR me, names RAWR_xNuTzzz (just like here) and ill set it aside in my BP so it gets sold.
All I seem to be doing is trading, and all my stock is gone so I need something to do :D

Yeah been crazy busy w my new GF, but ill be on in the middle of the week after 8. Im still getting this weird error on vent thats not letting me transmit voice :/

Happy times, got my demoknight set, the saharan spy, and makin the metals needed to buy the hat to croc-o-style. 3 sets to each class i play lol :D

It wouldnt be a #1 cause itd have to be traded and Chuck dosent deal in trades. Ill take the crate Chuck.

And I think the crate 1 thing is a myth

Back