The team fortress 2 thread

I have two wingers if you want one. I have gotten a ton of them for some reason and have made several pieces of scrap out of them entirely. I don't have shortstop however.

I only have one extra one right now, but I'm sure I will find more. I would give the one I actually use for a shortstop though.
EDIT: On second thought you can just have it, I don't play scout much anyway. I'm having a blast(har har har) with Soldier right now.

Voldo and Maxi get announced and this thread mysteriously gets quieter ;-P I wont be on till Tuesday guys, but Id like to get some games in then! Let me know

< Needs and Ol' Snaggletooth sniper hate and a strange Sydney Sleeper

Ya anyways i'm on tons on the weekends, add me, RAWR_xNuTzzz

Alright, I dont ask for many favors, but Im gonna call one in now. If anyone comes across a Strange Medi Gun, please contact me about it. Thanks.

Im selling a full Saharan Spy set (Familiar Fez, Your Eternal Reward, L'Etranger)<-- 5.3 ref
and an Ol' Snaggletooth <--3.6 ref
Also im lookin for a Desert Marauder. Again i'm up for commission on anything from stranges to unusuals, im on on weekends, thats when ill be selling and whatnot, names RAWR_xNuTzzz ,also im up for playing, I got a mic and whatnot so message me sometime :D

Basic currency is refined metal/keys. Keys are 2-2.3 ref. Then after keys you can get into Bill's Hats which are like 4-5 keys depending on paints on it. Then you get to Earbuds, about 20-24 ref or 10-11 keys. Buds is about the highest form of "stock currency", meaning theyre like the refined metal of high-ball trades.

Albert, you besta be gettin' me a graduation present and it better be good. >:U

I can give them Werthers a nice home:)
Aswell as anymore items you wish to commission, becuase i need more monay :D

Back