The Unofficial Soul Calibur 5 Class System Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archiethefox

[08] Mercenary
Unofficial Online Class System-
by: Archiethefox

Beginners - Usually has under 100 fights always a losing record. Everyone starts here.

Button Mashers: Born from begginers the 2nd most hated kind of players

Casuals - Decent fighters, dont play much but usualy has a win ratio from 40-60%

Players - People who play the game just for fun but just happen to be really good (from what people tell me I fall into this category) win ratio is usually in the 60-70% area. They just want a good fight and nothing else. Losing doesnt matter.

Player / Veteran: A mix of obviously of the two. People in this category have generally played all the socal games. Still dont play it as much as veterans but have played the best of the best and seen everything.
Veterans - Usually have high ranks but win ratio is not that high. They've been around and know what to expect. Use cuation.

Spammers: The most hated players. People who use 2-3 moves over and over again or people who pick small stages and always try to hit you off which explains their high win ratio. Warning: if you beat them at their own game they usually quit out of the match.

Contenders: Only winning matters to them and nothing else. Most of Them are cocky and they are good. Beating them usually means them coming after you just so they can show you how really good they are. win ratio is usually in the mid 80s to mid 90's.

Stalkers: Contenders who like to make new accounts and prey on the weak and ones not in the know. Ignore anyone who has a 30 win and 0 losses record or 0 wins and 1 lose.

Elites: Never play these people unless you want to know how much you really suck. thier win ratio is usually in the mid 90s and have played well over 1000 matches. They eat sleep and breathe the game. Thier life is the game.

Legendary Fighters: One class I had forgotten about. These are the people who are good at every fighting game in existence and they dont play much. they hardly ever lose but hardly ever play. They exist, trust me. Most people will never fight people like this in their lifetime. Elite players are a joke to them. If you fight these people you will lose. End of disussion.

Sticky :)?!!

Even for fun, this kinda .. sucks, sorry :(
-Why would someone hate mashers?
-Why would someone hate spammers?
-WTF is a legendary fighter, you saw a dream?

I recommend this, prolly straight target audience fit O_o

Edit: Maybe this was just posted in the wrong place, there is also a casual board..

Even for fun, this kinda .. sucks, sorry :(
-Why would someone hate mashers?
-Why would someone hate spammers?
-WTF is a legendary fighter, you saw a dream?

I recommend this, prolly straight target audience fit O_o

Edit: Maybe this was just posted in the wrong place, there is also a casual board..

What does Ranking people have to do with a strategy guide ? :5: you can't read TROLL

What does Ranking people have to do with a strategy guide ? :5: you can't read TROLL

The description of spammers and mashers was biased and gave me a good impression of you. Ergo the advice. Some of these classes exist (prolly not meaningful to categorize players in them), but not with their biased descriptions and the Legendary fighter class is nonsense. Why put a joke in something you wanted to be taken somehow seriously :/

Plus there is a 'Players' category in what essentially categorizes players.. not good. You have some work to do if you want to improve that. I don't see the point, but hf with that.

The description of spammers and mashers was biased and gave me a good impression of you. Ergo the advice. Some of these classes exist (prolly not meaningful to categorize players in them), but not with their biased descriptions and the Legendary fighter class is nonsense. Why put a joke in something you wanted to be taken somehow seriously :/

Plus there is a 'Players' category in what essentially categorizes players.. not good. You have some work to do if you want to improve that. I don't see the point, but hf with that.

Don't give a Shit :) nice paragraph

MAKE ONE THAN ! :D so i can troll on your thread
I wasn't trolling though. The facts are my characteristics are not elite, doesn't seek out lesser skilled players, and doesn't act arrogant with a win percent of 83. A class of those traits isn't in your guide so it technically is busted. Also, a lot of tournament players play many other games and do many other things besides play SC. SC just happens to be their favorite game and easiest to adapt to.

this guide i believe was a little on the personal (thus biased) side. there was another thread that identified the different type of "scrub" player and that was very well done. these classes have to many strict qualifications and are too specific. i found me and my friend having a hard time putting ourselves into a category because we didn't meet half the requirements of most of the terms. just make sure when you do classifications try to make either more classes to put people into or don't make the descriptions so specific.

You are polluting the SoulCalibur Tactics forum and then insulting everyone who criticizes your pathetic attempt at being interesting.

Your list is stupid and the fact that you are using win/loss ratio to categorize players tells me that you know very little about this game, and fighting games in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back