The Wolf-Pack: Zwei Player Introductions

Lightning from FFXIII-2 = win. Anyway XBL = MKH Spartan

I live in New Zealand so unless you live near NZ/Aussie I hope you don't mind lag, if you don't well don't worry I complain about lag too.

Psn: Ruucsa
XBL GT: Ruucsa

Main: Leixia
Secondary/Learning: Z.W.E.I.

I play with Ps3 mainly, but sometimes with Xbox too. I live in Finland (EU), so if u wanna hit me with sum matches sometimes.. just ask ;) Playing with Leixia, but i wanna learn Z.W.E.I. too, so i switch between em often. But if get salty, then i just play Leixia :D

I suppose I will introduce myself as well, even though I am not maining ZWEI and do not have a way to play online.

I am currently investigating all characters and searching for bugs and simple common knowledge. I'm near UCF, Orlando, FL if anyone is near there and wants some offline casuals.

XBL GT: Paranormal Oreo PSN ID: Insidious_Oreo I main Aeon, secondary, aPat, and I'm trying to tertiary ZWEI. I also just play around with the rest of the cast.

Hey, I'm a long time SC player (started with SC on DC), typically play Mitsurugi/Amy, moving to Zwei and Dampierre in V. Way out of practice currently, but going to start training up soon.

PSN: ViolentDjango
XBL: ViolentDjango (not currently using this though)

XBL: Beefwater

New to SC overall. Never played it. Picked up astoroth and Zwei. Loving both. Looking to make Zwei my main, but I have soo much to learn.

Are you going to be at Arcade UFO saturday?

PSN: Heniek_M
Poland. Training with Ring. Doing better than anytime in SC4 with Yoshi. That Ivy was a... well, you know.
Having often connection issues

Chars will be: Zwei, Dampierre.
And a bit of Ezio, Siegfried and Pyrrha (but I think everyone can play with her)

XBL Gamertag - WarIn54321

My main man is ZWEI and I use him the most out of any character. If I pick a character (creation, really), and it ISN'T ZWEI-style, I'm totally playing for the lulz.

GoldDragon said:
XBL Gamertag - TheHolyVagabond

Dood! How's it going?

XBL Gamertag - WarIn54321

Dood! How's it going?

Sup man. I now we've played each other a bunch. I think my Ra's Al Ghul (Zwei) has topped out to be as good as it's going to get. I've been trying now to fight as many Violas as possible because they give me so mnay problems.

GGs.

Xbox live: SunnyBundles
Main: Zwei now... use to be Nightmare but now I lost my touch with him
Level of skill: Relatively low I guess :(

Matches with other Zwei's will hopefully help me improve. I hope (>^.^)
I lost to my first zwei mirrors yesterday so I desperately want to improve.
PSN: LANVERSY
Off: Raph and Nighty

XBL: Delta XS
Z.W.E.I. Main from Louisiana. Played with him alot at this point but don't get enouth mirror matches.

i would love to play any of you and well, you can see my psn below my accoun name. But im warning you, i dont have the best internet.

PSN: FinalLifeG. I'm from Minnesota. My main is ZWEI, used to be Nightmare but got tired of playing with him cause he's simply to easy to play with. But I'm always on PSN player match. Send me incites or a friend request. I don't mind fighting another ZWEI. Its good practice!

Starting to play SCV again, and if there any other Z.W.E.I. players on the PS3 i'd appreciate you adding me. :)

PSN: Leshain
Main character: Z.W.E.I. (And some CaS using his style)
Level of skill: i dunno', medium i guess?
Off: Alpha, Aeon, DJ (All in CaS form only, not the actual characters)

XBL: MarKOed I main Dampierre with ZWEI being my 2nd main, Im from California and my skill level isnt very high but I definitely can give some people a run for their money. I mostly use CaS and I hope to see you all online :D

Back