The Wolf-Pack: Zwei Player Introductions

hi all, I'm from saudi arabia, I play on PSN and I seek challenge, my main is zwei, secondary is alpha. I consider my self a good player
people from the americas I'm sorry but the connection with you is too bad that we cant even play, I'm sorry but it's better to not add me
Europe are welcome, I usually have three bars with you

my psn is: Aziz-Calibur

Day 4 of my Z.W.E.I. progress. I wanted to pick him up to replace my current main because honestly...

Raphael is not fun...

Z.W.E.I. is fun....

You get the picture...

Gamertag is my username.
And no...
Not "my username"...
Look to the left of this post...

ZombieBear666 > XBL = Zombiebear666/ Bearadox > I main Zwei and second Algol, but I can play most of the characters to the best of my knowledge...

I have heard I am best Z.W.E.I. player online many times on PSN. Maybe someone can learn from me. PSN is BigMajin. I have replays up I think.

I have heard I am best Z.W.E.I. player online many times on PSN. Maybe someone can learn from me. PSN is BigMajin. I have replays up I think.
ive heard the same and im sure others on here have too but i guess i want to see. psn: hawkfalcon1

I know you said that but I have heard that a lot for real though. I am Lil Majin King of America Tekken 6 big brother and I also beat Mick in last Memphis, TN local and placed 2nd losing to Maxi (Lack of character knowledge) so I think I am good at what I do lol. I just hate ZWEI mirror because ZWEI players know how to fight ZWEI extremely well by instinct because he takes so much skill to play. I will add you hawkfalcon1 when I get time maybe tonight.

Hello, I'm from Canada. (Let's preempt the obvious stereotype, eh?) My main is ZWEI, formerly a Cervantes player. Why switch? Something about his character and fighting style (Very unique pressure) just struck with me. My secondary is Nightmare, as a previous Sieg player, Nightmare comes along easily. My PSN is under my username on the left (Obviously.)

I played Zane_v101 and must say he kicked my ass he know way more about ZWEI and the matchup than I do. I guess he the best ZWEI period from I can tell.

I played Zane_v101 and must say he kicked my ass he know way more about ZWEI and the matchup than I do. I guess he the best ZWEI period from I can tell.

I'm not the best Zwei, thanks for the compliment though. To me eyes FinalLifeG is still better than me...sort of. But stop giving away all the credit, take some too! you forgot to mention you beat me with Mitsurugi. What was it? like 7-2? very beastly skills. It's all good though, good games my friend.

Make sure to play HawkFalcon1, FinalLifeG, Tekkenaddict, and STRYDERcm, they're all better than me

Edit: I just played Hammer_something something. He is fairly good... I mean probably not as good as you Majin, but he manages to hang on. You should try him out, everybody's style is different.

Hello, I'm from Canada. (Let's preempt the obvious stereotype, eh?) My main is ZWEI, formerly a Cervantes player. Why switch? Something about his character and fighting style (Very unique pressure) just struck with me. My secondary is Nightmare, as a previous Sieg player, Nightmare comes along easily. My PSN is under my username on the left (Obviously.)
Mind if we have a mirror? provided our connection is decent enough, of course

My Zwei sucks
DatSheffy.png

Also HawkFalcon1 you suck :P

Back