Them vs Us: Beta 4/25/09

Ok sweet. What is meant by no button mapping? Like does this mean I cant have my second G and K buttons?(used to hit A+K and B+G on pad) or does it just mean no multi button macros? Mina probably does well against Algol as she can poke through the bubble shield.

What's up everyone!?

Fred, the button-mapping rule pretty much is applied 2 games like SF4 w/ the 3 punch & kick buttons being set 2 just 1 button on the stick/controller. In SC4 tournaments u can change ur buttons around if u please on ur stick/controller. No worries there @ all, it's tourney-legal my good sir.

Lol. Believe u me, that's what I was gonna do if I had 2 play Algol (poke a lot w/ Mina). However, it still sucks since Algol definately has a lot better shit 2 use in his arsenal of moves than Seong Mi~na does. I wish she could shoot bubbles & teleport. Maybe she wouldn't be so low-tier if that were the case. Lol.

Take it easy & have a good one everybody. Peace.

Wow sluch, I have not only a ride but a BACK UP RIDE. OH HOLY SHIT!(possible guests to watch)

Could this mean I could also meet the man who constantly shuts and opens those L4D doors on me...DIZZY-MOTHERFUCKING-NECRO!?

Hells yeah brotherman! I'm glad ur set 4 heading up here 4 the tourney. It'll be cool 2 get some games in against ya my good sir.

What's up everyone!?

2maro is when shit is going down. Get hype!!!

Make sure u travel safe & I'll see everyone there 2maro.

Just remember, the doors to the place open @ 10am. I'll probably be there sometime between 11pm - 11:30pm.

In case u have trouble finding the place, it is located right next to a Valvoline on Cincinnati-Dayton Road. There's not a lot of places to park there (in the Illuminaudi Parking Lot), but there's a nice-sized parking lot across the street where an Ace Hardware store is located. That's where I suggest to park. If u have TVs, systems, etc. u have 2 unload, just go in2 the actual Illuminaudi Store Parking Lot, drop it off, then park across the street.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

Sorry guys, if I didn't have to work on Sunday morning, I'd totally go, if just to see the place and hang

Sluch if I could get a quick reply on how many people you have of now. Trying to make up my mind to come to this or go to Impact Clash.

I'll be there for sure.

lopedo pre thoughts before the tourny- everybody I have talked to expects me to take this by a mile. I highly doubt I will place top 3 even, but, I know I'll have fun and hopefully hang out with cool people.

Tears, good luck
beware of being call the "best of Cincy"
Ohio is pretty big and there are good players all over the place.

What's up everyone!?

Cordy: I'm expecting about 12 - 14 ppl in the SC4 tourney. Hope u can make it bro. If u can't & go 2 Impact Clash instead, good luck 2ya there bro. Sorry about not responding back sooner. I had to work from 5pm - 3:30 am yesterday & right when I got home my tired ass went 2 bed. Shit...I'm still tired. Lol.

Lopedo: There's definately gonna be some good players there 4 sure. Best of luck 2ya there as well. A lot of the Soul Cal players that are around here are pretty cool, so it's always good times chillin' w/ everyone there.

Well, it's time 4 me 2 roll out & head 2 the tourney. Take it easy & have a good one everybody. Peace.

Back