Them vs Us, West Chester, OH Tournament Results

Sluch

[10] Knight
What's up everyone!? Here's the results from the tournament in T5DR & SC4:

SC4

1st: Krono (Cassandra, Astraroth, Mitsurugi, Kilik, Xiangua)
2nd: Derrick Legend (Taki, Xiangua, Kilik)
3rd: Sluch (Seong Mi~na)
4th: The Red Cyclone (Voldo, Lizardman, Cervantes)
5th: Arkayne (Nightmare)
6th: TRKT (Sigfried, Kilik)
7th(T): Eternal (Setsuka)
7th(T): Chamberjin (Astraroth)

T5DR

1st: Drago (King, Lee)
2nd: Sluch (Lili, Asuka)
3rd: Derrick Legend (Julia, Lili)
4th: Enter The Gecko (Anna, Roger, Lee)
5th: Sean (Law)
6th: Andrew (Lee)

Thanks to everyone for coming out to play in the tournament & for supporting the scene. Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

Them vs Us, West Chester, OH Tournament Result

I have never heard of any of these people. Good shit strangers!

Alright, it's time 4 props & shout-outs for the tourney:

Just wanna give a big thanks 2 everyone that showed up & came out 2 the tourney. It wouldn't have been possible w/out all u guys & ur support. Thank you. Also, I wanna give Josh big props 4 getting things together, running the tournament, & making everything possible. Thank u 2 u as well my good sir.

Now time 4 individual shout-outs & props:

Phil: Good shit in the DR tourney bro. I had a sneaking feeling that u would beat me in the DR tourney & I was right. Good shit w/ King as always & mad props 4 breaking all my throws essentially. Good stuff on getting that 1st place prize money. You deserved it bro.

Dave: Good shit in the DR tourney as well bro. Ur Anna was definately doing some good things this past Sunday. It was fun as always getting some casuals in against ya bro & good stuff on getting in2 more of my spacing during the tournament match itself. Good work my good sir.

Andrew & Sean: Nice 2 meet ya guys @ the tournament. It was fun playing against ya guys. U both definately have some potential. Just work on those juggles that do good damage 4 ur characters & u guys will be in good shape.

Derrick: Good work in both DR & SC4 bro. Our battles in both games were epic indeed. What's up w/ u trying 2 use my characters (Lili & Asuka) against me!? Lol. I'm just playing. Nice work w/ both of them & Julia as well. Also, we had some hella good games in SC4 in the Winners Finals. That Taki was on point as always. Good work there my good sir.

Kris: Thata way to finish off the SC4 tourney in 1st place bro. I'm quite proud of u & u truly deserved to win the tournament. My hat goes off 2ya bro. Ur were practicing & building up a lot of skill in the game. I was glad 2 see that all ur hard work had finally paid off. Good shit on ur strategy against me w/ using characters that I can't play against worth a damn really. Nicely done. Just remember...Mi~na scared Cassie away. Lol. I'm just talkin' some smack b/c u kicked my ass in the tourney. Once again good shit on winning 1st place brotherman.

Chase: I'm definately glad u were able 2 make it 2 the tournament bro. Our SC4 tournament match was some fuckin' fierce-shit. That match in the end could have gone either way. Good fuckin' work w/ Lizardman & definately w/ Voldo. Both of them were tricky as shit 2 go up against. Good stuff Chase & lookin' forward 2 some more matches against ya.

Brian: Nice seeing ya in town once again bro. That sucked we couldn't get any games in against each other in Tekken, but the next time around we all get together 4 a gathering, we can play a lot of matches in Tekken.

Adam (Psyfer): I'm glad u were able 2 make it out 2 the tourney bro. U gotta hang w/ us some more & play some games against us. It's been awhile since u have done that.

Diego: Nice seeing ya there @ the tourney bro. I do have 2 get some games in against ya in HD Remix. Hopefully we can play some games in that this upcoming Monday.

Luke, Kodi, & Keith: As always, it's hella cool chillin' w/ya guys. Hope u guys did well in ur tournaments that u played in.

Kam: Dude, we had some fun & awesome games in both DR & SC4. Good shit w/ Ling as always & hella good stuff w/ Yoshi. U were doing some good shit w/ him bro. I was quite impressed. U should use him a lot more. Also, good stuff in SC4 as well. That Sigfried of urs was very tricky 2 play against. Good games all around bro.

Quentin: Damn dude! We didn't play any SC4 again! Shit on a stick! Oh well. Always next time around I guess. I'm gonna have 2 play that Nightmare of urs sometime here. Hopefully no MKvsDC will get in the way. Lol. Good shit on getting 5th in Soul Cal bro.

Quan: Good stuff in SC4 in casuals bro. I was likin' that Cervantes u were busting out. It was hella fun 2 play against.

Micah: Nice seeing ya once again bro. It sucked we didn't get a chance 2 play any DR or SC4. Let us know if ur gonna throw a gathering @ ur place so we all can get-together 4 some games sometime.

Josiah & Adam (Actionhank): Nice chillin' w/ ya guys up @ the tournament. Hope u guys did real well in ur games that u played in. As always it was cool hanging out w/ya guys. Josiah, let us know when ur moving down 2 Cincy so that u can chill w/ us during our MNT gatherings.

It was nice talking & chillin' w/ everybody there. Thanks once again 4 showing up & supporting the scene everyone.

Take it easy & have a good one. Peace.

I have never heard of any of these people. Good shit strangers!

Thanks Rigel! I think it was you who used my blue controller at SB3 when we finally got a casuals station for SC4.

good shit guys.

Maybe I'll have better luck this year in the travel department and be able to come up for more MNTs.

3rd: Sluch (Seong Mi~na)

Do you happen to have any videos of your performance? If so, I would very much like to see them.

Thanks for posting the links, Krono. Sluch, I liked what I saw in the videos. It seemed like you were having a bit of trouble with Astaroth at first. Same here with me.

I'm not sure just how big this tournament actually was, but whenever I see a Mi-na player place high I take interest. Keep it up.

Sluch really good stuff bro' ..

Tho YET AGAIN... we didnt get to play.

Great job placing in 3rd with Mina, she needs more representation.

i sort of wish i had this on PS3 so i could play you sluch. you should really see my mina. it's not godly by any stretch of the imagination, but i have a very different mina playing style than most. most people are pretty impressed with how i play her.

i really wish i could go to local tournaments and represent mina.

hi i live in cleveland and am looking for ohio xbl sc4 players, if your form ohio PLEASE add me m216 br bandits

Trash!!!!!!!

How many people came out to this tournament?? Did Jinmaster go?? He is the "Best in the Midwest" , but I heard he stopped playing?

I'm hungry

Back