Things you DON'T wanna see in SC6

@Zero nah its not about her. The thing i rly dont wanna see is people bitching about the game being bad and their unimportant characters not being in it like in 5. If you dont like it dont play it.

Don't be like that, honey. It's just the malfestation, talking.

On topic:
Three mokujin characters

srsly tho, she's a boring AF character, nvm her playstyle...there's literally nothing she has that's even remotely interesting...I've gone over this several times, and really don't wanna do a long paragraph, so I'll leave it at that

@Zero nah its not about her. The thing i rly dont wanna see is people bitching about the game being bad and their unimportant characters not being in it like in 5. If you dont like it dont play it.

tfw you tagged the wrong Zero

Meter. I'm not a big fan of super moves that take off a third of the other guy's health bar in one hit and I like being able to Guard Impact any time I want. Back and forth GI wars are fun and SCV didn't have that with it being tied to the meter.

srsly tho, she's a boring AF character, nvm her playstyle...there's literally nothing she has that's even remotely interesting...I've gone over this several times, and really don't wanna do a long paragraph, so I'll leave it at that
I don't care about Talim and her playstyle is extremely annoying for me, so I'm not really interested in her return, but I must say: likability of the character is not connected to how interesting it is. Most chars in most games/movies a boring and overused if you'll analyze them. It's more about traits people prefer.
Meter. I'm not a big fan of super moves that take off a third of the other guy's health bar in one hit and I like being able to Guard Impact any time I want. Back and forth GI wars are fun and SCV didn't have that with it being tied to the meter.
GI wars are boring and uninteresting to both watch and participate. Supers and EX moves are cool and bring variety and meter-managing aspect to the game, which is fun. Limitation of parries forces more thought out usage of them, which is a good thing. Fite me.
On topic: I'll-kill-you-in-one-combo-tiers and lost-at-select-screen-tiers.

I'd hate to see no Pat. And smug Pat, none of that aPat shit.
So in a word, you would LIKE to see Patroklos back, with his original sword and shield moveset. :p
I really don't want Alpha Pat as a character back, but rather another character using the moveset instead.

So in a word, you would LIKE to see Patroklos back, with his original sword and shield moveset. :p

Yes lol

Pat is smug and an ass. It's entertaining. Had he been more fleshed out it would've been even better. a Pat is just a boring turd though. Like really, who wants boy Sophitia with Setsuka's moveset? Just give us normal Pat and let those two be their own things again.

Yes lol

Pat is smug and an ass. It's entertaining. Had he been more fleshed out it would've been even better. a Pat is just a boring turd though. Like really, who wants boy Sophitia with Setsuka's moveset? Just give us normal Pat and let those two be their own things again.
"boy Sophitia"
1165026%20-%20Patroklos_Alexander%20Sophitia_Alexandra%20Soul_Calibur%20cosplay.png

Seriously, though, if not for the ugly face and female pose, this would actually look normal on him.

Back