Things you DON'T wanna see in SC6

I dont want to see 3 of any type of move set. I dont want Patroklos, Pyrrah, Omega Pyrrah, Cassandra, Lizardman and Sophitia all in the same game with Sword and Shield. I will accept 2 and skins of those extra characters. I never got on with Shield and sword characters.

This is doubled for the mimic characters. I wanted Edgemaster back. Not Elysium, Killik(!), Charade, Inferno and Olcadan. Again... I would take 1 as a slot and the rest be skins.

I dont wanna see scrubs in my lobby /s

Honestly, I don't want them to lock the color option again.

Do you mean you don't want an aggressive game, or a half finished game? Also, no Tekken characters means Yoshi would have to be cut.

Do you mean you don't want an aggressive game, or a half finished game? Also, no Tekken characters means Yoshi would have to be cut.
The Yoshimitsus from Soul Calibur are not the same as the one (or ones, dunno, don't play) from Tekken. In fact, apparently, the ones from Soul Calibur are ancestors to the Tekken one (s), so having the story or movesets similar to Tekken makes sense, since its kinda like a prequel.

Well look at SC5.
Doesn't answer the question. That game qualifies as both.
The Yoshimitsus from Soul Calibur are not the same as the one (or ones, dunno, don't play) from Tekken. In fact, apparently, the ones from Soul Calibur are ancestors to the Tekken one (s), so having the story or movesets similar to Tekken makes sense, since its kinda like a prequel.
Putting aside story nonsense, Yoshimitsu was a Tekken character long before he was a Soul Calibur character. Yoshi first appeared in the original Tekken, which was released in 1994. In Soul Calibur, he didn't make an appearance till Soul Calibur, the second game in the series, which came out in 1998 in the arcades.

Putting aside story nonsense, Yoshimitsu was a Tekken character long before he was a Soul Calibur character. Yoshi first appeared in the original Tekken, which was released in 1994. In Soul Calibur, he didn't make an appearance till Soul Calibur, the second game in the series, which came out in 1998 in the arcades.
Story is not nonsense. Yoshimitsu from SC is not the same as Yoshimitsu from Tekken, period. End of story, so he wouldn't leave if guests were removed.

If you consider a guest someone who stays for 5 games, then I change my statement to no Tekken guest characters except Yoshimitsu.
The Yoshimitsus are not the same. Feel free to keep the statement as it is.

Lol, chill dude. Don't know why you take story nonsense so seriously.
Story is essentially what leads characters to be in the game to begin with. Its just the second most important thing in a game after gameplay itself.

I mean more of the latter; didn't really put much thought to the former, but it would be nice having a balance between offence and defence.

Last edited:
Oh yeah what I also don't wanna see is this cheap voice modification in CaS!!! Real tone modifiers are required, because in SCV my characters all had the same voice and tone because changing them would make 'em sound either like chipmunks on helium or like Saw's Jigsaw puppet...

Story is not nonsense. Yoshimitsu from SC is not the same as Yoshimitsu from Tekken, period. End of story, so he wouldn't leave if guests were removed.

The Yoshimitsus are not the same. Feel free to keep the statement as it is.

Loooooool I'm sorry but that was a cringy af reply

Xianghua because of automatic 10-0 matchups. I don't hate X. I just didn't like her being insanely overpowered in SCIII

srsly tho, she's a boring AF character, nvm her playstyle...there's literally nothing she has that's even remotely interesting...I've gone over this several times, and really don't wanna do a long paragraph, so I'll leave it at that.

Talim's moves don't matter even when she's in SCVI.

Gameplaywise I don't want meters, just guard and critical edges.
Designwise, I don't want atrocious ones like SC4 Ivy.
if we could avoid having 3 random characters at the same time, Tekken guests (Yoshimitsu doesn't count) and on-disc DLC, that'd be great too.

Back