Tira Network Test move discussion

From what I hear/see, it seems like you have to transition X amount of times between personalities. Once you meet that goal, you have a random chance of entering that mode, giving you unlimited GS BEs until you transition to Jolly.
looks like its the 5th time Tira gets into GS

I dunno, maybe. I feel like I transition a lot more than that.

Maybe you HAVE to transition to gloomy 5 times and then you have a chance at it... 'cause I also will see it more than once even in the same round.

i appreciate the new moves but i *really* hate that they changed so much of the commands, i’m too used to SC5 so it throws me way off. also, dumb question but how do you get the full five hit version of 66b? i can only do the basic 3 hit.

Last edited:
i appreciate the new moves but i *really* hate that they changed so much of the commands, i’m too used to SC5 so it throws me way off. also, dumb question but how do you get the full five hit version of 66b? i can only do the basic 3 hit.

It should be the same input as it was in previous games (SCIV, SCV BE...) - 66BBBBBB..., etc.

GS 666B from SCV is now GS 66A+B.

So I'm not one to complain however her Lethal Hits are probably the hardest ones to land compared to everyone else especially at high level.

For instance in JS

B+K A - The A will LH if Tira switches sides after B+K while opponent is standing. (the A can hit grounded)
B+K B - same as above

For me these will work 1/5 tries (average) in a round. Not to mention she can get a headache and you cant use the A or B if B+K actually aGIs.

To make it safe as possible to land I use B+K A after JS 66B, updraft K, and post GI.

Another example -

66B and 66A+B - (Attacks will LH if its the first move after turning jolly and while opponent is standing)

Same crap. If I am doing a bnb air combo with 4K, i am risking a mood change. I am left wide open if i accidentally use JS 66A+B.

I'm hoping i prove myself wrong when i can properly test these things. I just dont see the point right now of trying to go for it.

Other Lethal Hits i found:

JS 66B - First hit after successful GI
GS 6B - Run counter i think???

Back